DescriptionShooter games are a broad action genre in which the player shoots enemies or targets as a primary gameplay mechanic. This can be from any perspective.
In the year 2010 video games have evolved from consoles to virtual reality playing machines. The only problem is computer...
ZX Spectrum (1986)
Firestorm is a top-down shooter, but the game requires a bit of thinking. The titular hero is able to create...
The dominators are the most powerful but also most ruthless force in the universe and are determined to destroy all...
Fireworks 2 is the sequel to Fireworks. It is a 2D shooter on a single, non-scrolling screen, similar in gameplay...
Fire Zone takes place in the 2130, when the inner opposition has joined the forces with aliens and kidnapped the...
Commodore 64 (1986)
With the death of the Emperor of the Kohdan System, the once peaceful alliance between them and the Rilos System...
Jupiter Ace (1983)
Fish + Flutterer is a double games pack that contains the following games:Fish: In this side view horizontal scrolling game,...
FixEight is a vertical scrolling science fiction themed shoot 'em up game where you take control of one of eight...
Flak Warrior is simple arcade shooter. The player takes care of a flak cannon and kills every plane which crosses...
Flame Gunner is a 3D arcade shooter. The game is very simple - the player (or players) must perform a...
Flame Zapper Kotsujin is a vertically-scrolling sci-fi-themed shoot-em-up. The player controls a fighter spacecraft, advancing through five large levels swarming...
Flash Gear Solid VR: The NIKITA Missions is an unofficial game based on Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions where there...
Videopac+ G7400 (2004)
Flash Point is inspired by the arcade game Robotron. The story is that an alien fleet landed in the capital...
Flash Splash is a vertical shooter. In this game, the player does not have to protect the Earth from an...
PC Booter (1983)
Fleet Sweep is a space shoot'em-up. There are eight different aliens, each with a different attack pattern. When you clear...
Fleuch is a conservative version of Thrust, which was never ported to the Amiga. You fly your spaceship above a...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.90 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Limited Collector's Edition) (2007)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.82 Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episode 4: Metamorphosis (2015)
- 4.75 Summer Carnival '92: Recca (1992)
- 4.73 Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (2013)
- 4.71 Far Cry 2 (Collector's Edition) (2008)
- 4.70 Malice: 23rd Century Ultraconversion for Quake (1997)
- 4.69 Outlaws: Handful of Missions (1997)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 BioShock 2 (Rapture Edition) (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Shooter is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction