DescriptionShooter games are a broad action genre in which the player shoots enemies or targets as a primary gameplay mechanic. This can be from any perspective.
You are Boon, a military pilot, who lives together with Emily in a house somewhere in the USA. Your brother...
Flying Tiger is a vertical scrolling space themed shoot 'em up game where you take control of a spaceship.You fight...
Flying Tigers is a simple overhead shooter in the spirit of Raiden and Raptor. In the year 2047, a terrorist...
Obviously a sequel to Flying Tigers, this game makes us the pilot of a hi-tech ship, known as "Flying Tiger"....
Flyonoid is a 2D platform game where hordes of alien scum attacked the little green planet. These monstrous creatures harassed...
Flyout is a vertically-scrolling shoot-em-up written for the Shmup-Dev Autofire 2007 competition. The player controls a small ship flying up...
Forbes Corporate Warrior uses the first person shooter genre as a metaphor for the cutthroat business world. The premise is...
Forced Alliance is a space combat simulation. In the game, you play a pilot who is a member of a...
Commodore 64 (1987)
In the year 2430 there is a great war being fought amongst the stars called the 2nd Solar War. Deep...
BBC Micro (1984)
Fortress is a clone of SEGA's Zaxxon, copying many elements of the original game. Using a scrolling isometric perspective, players...
The demo version of The Fortress of Dr. Radiaki contains one level, simply called Radiaki, which is not shipped with...
This is one of the tons of Doom clones that were released in 1994/1995. The story: Dr. Radiaki has created...
You are in a hovercraft in a interestingly drawn land, Ahead is the Fortress of Narzod. From it's gate come...
Fortress of Zorlac is a shoot 'em up with some similarities to Yars' Revenge. The player's objective is to rid...
Four Gates to Freedom consists of two parts: an action game and an adventure game. The action game has to...
Commodore 16, Plus/4 (1988)
Four Great Games: Volume 3 is a collection of four games with three released games and one unreleased game that...
Four Second Fury is, similar to the WarioWare series, a collection of 20 micro games. Each game lasts four seconds...
Fourth Encounter is a fixed screen shoot 'em up for one or two players. As the title might indicate it...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.90 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Limited Collector's Edition) (2007)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.86 Alan Wake (Limited Collector's Edition) (2010)
- 4.82 Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episode 4: Metamorphosis (2015)
- 4.75 Summer Carnival '92: Recca (1992)
- 4.73 Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (2013)
- 4.71 Far Cry 2 (Collector's Edition) (2008)
- 4.70 Malice: 23rd Century Ultraconversion for Quake (1997)
- 4.69 Outlaws: Handful of Missions (1997)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Shooter is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction