DescriptionShooter games are a broad action genre in which the player shoots enemies or targets as a primary gameplay mechanic. This can be from any perspective.
Fire Zone takes place in the 2130, when the inner opposition has joined the forces with aliens and kidnapped the...
Commodore 64 (1986)
With the death of the Emperor of the Kohdan System, the once peaceful alliance between them and the Rilos System...
Jupiter Ace (1983)
Fish + Flutterer is a double games pack that contains the following games:Fish: In this side view horizontal scrolling game,...
FixEight is a vertical scrolling science fiction themed shoot 'em up game where you take control of one of eight...
Flak Warrior is simple arcade shooter. The player takes care of a flak cannon and kills every plane which crosses...
Flame Gunner is a 3D arcade shooter. The game is very simple - the player (or players) must perform a...
Flame Zapper Kotsujin is a vertically-scrolling sci-fi-themed shoot-em-up. The player controls a fighter spacecraft, advancing through five large levels swarming...
Flash Gear Solid VR: The NIKITA Missions is an unofficial game based on Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions where there...
Videopac+ G7400 (2004)
Flash Point is inspired by the arcade game Robotron. The story is that an alien fleet landed in the capital...
Flash Splash is a vertical shooter. In this game, the player does not have to protect the Earth from an...
PC Booter (1983)
Fleet Sweep is a space shoot'em-up. There are eight different aliens, each with a different attack pattern. When you clear...
Fleuch is a conservative version of Thrust, which was never ported to the Amiga. You fly your spaceship above a...
Fleuch is a single player game from Germany, it is a port of a game the author had previously released...
Fight off a band of vandals and punks with your airplane before they reach your city. One of the earliest...
Flight To Pluto is a classic-looking arcade space shooter that draws its inspiration from the ZX Spectrum games Delfox and...
flowers of error is an abstract shoot-em-up developed for the 2008 Toronto Game Jam. Players control a small white circle...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.90 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Limited Collector's Edition) (2007)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.83 The Quake Collection (2007)
- 4.82 Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episode 4: Metamorphosis (2015)
- 4.75 Summer Carnival '92: Recca (1992)
- 4.73 Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (2013)
- 4.71 Far Cry 2 (Collector's Edition) (2008)
- 4.70 Malice: 23rd Century Ultraconversion for Quake (1997)
- 4.69 Outlaws: Handful of Missions (1997)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Shooter is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction