DescriptionShooter games are a broad action genre in which the player shoots enemies or targets as a primary gameplay mechanic. This can be from any perspective.
Nintendo DS (2006)
As a man living in the island cities of Sorgele, air pirates loom over the population. They shot down your...
It has been 32 years since GTA lost contact with Earth. As a young pilot joining the fleet of the...
This is a re-release of Freespace 2 with some bonuses: 10 new missions 2 new campaigns: Templar and Gauntlet New...
Due to popular demand, Interplay re-released a limited production run of the "Sci-Fi Sim of the year edition" of Freespace...
A re-release of Freespace 2, which contains additional missions over the original campaign (several of them were selected among the...
Frelon is an action game where the player takes control of a helicopter whose task it is to rebuild a...
ZX Spectrum (1983)
Like other imitations of the original Frenzy (sequel to Berzerk) both for the arcade platform, this one is another non-official...
ZX Spectrum (1983)
Frenzy is an unofficial port of Frenzy, the sequel to Berzerk. The game puts the player into one-screen labyrinths surrounded...
Frenzy is a 3D shoot 'em up in which the player controls a small biplane. Flying through the levels the...
Friendly Fire: Blood and Gore is a short shooting platformer of six levels. The player's character, a yellow man wearing...
Frog Fractions starts as a spoof of edutainment games. The player controls a frog who eats bugs to defend a...
Froggy Castle is a vertical shooter with a total of 50 levels in five different worlds. You are Pit the...
In From Dusk Till Dawn, the player follows the main character Seth through his anguishing seclusion on the Rising Sun...
Commodore 64 (1984)
The Edward Isles in 1944 during World War II housed various supply dumps but unfortunately the enemy have taken over...
NES (1985), Atari 2600 (1984), ColecoVision (1983), MSX (1984), Wii (2007), PC-88 (1983), Nintendo 3DS (2014), Sharp X1 (1983), FM-7 (1983), Wii U (2016), Arcade (1982), PC-6001 (1984) and Sharp MZ-80B/2000/2500 (1983)
Front Line is a vertically scrolling action game. Your mission is to infiltrate enemy territory and destroy their fortress. To...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.90 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Limited Collector's Edition) (2007)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.83 The Quake Collection (2007)
- 4.82 Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episode 4: Metamorphosis (2015)
- 4.73 Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (2013)
- 4.71 Far Cry 2 (Collector's Edition) (2008)
- 4.70 Malice: 23rd Century Ultraconversion for Quake (1997)
- 4.69 Outlaws: Handful of Missions (1997)
- 4.69 Summer Carnival '92: Recca (1992)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Shooter is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction