DescriptionShooter games are a broad action genre in which the player shoots enemies or targets as a primary gameplay mechanic. This can be from any perspective.
The Galaxians is a freeware clone of the classic shoot 'em up game Galaxian. The objective of the game is...
Commodore 64 (1986)
In this Galaxian-style shooter, players control a ship who must dodge wave upon wave of birds such as vultures, chickens,...
Alice 32/90 (1984)
Galaxion is a fixed screen shoot 'em up which despite its name is not based in particular on Galaxian. It...
Galaxion is a fixed screen shoot 'em up. The game is as can be expected inspired by the arcade game...
Commodore 16, Plus/4 (1984)
Galaxions is inspired by the arcade game Galaga where you control a spacecraft at the bottom of the screen moving...
Commodore 64 (1983)
Galaxions is based on the arcade game Galaxian where you control a spacecraft at the bottom of the screen, moving...
Galaxy 5000 is an isometric-perspective space racing game where 4 spaceships compete head to head in outer space races. 1...
Galaxy 89 is a Galaga clone. The player controls a spaceship that can only move left and right at the...
Galaxy Fighter is a vertically-scrolling space shooter. Many kinds of enemies appear in waves to attack the player, piloting an...
You are strapped into a spaceship to take on five dangerous settings, ranging from a pleasant garden to hostile fire...
Galaxy Game is a conversion of one of the earliest video games ever produced, Spacewar. Released in September of 1971,...
Galaxy Invaders is a Space Invaders clone where you control a craft on the bottom of the screen moving left...
In Galaxy Jailbreak the player takes control of some kind of man of law who has just captured some evil...
Alice 32/90 (1985)
Galixian is a fixed screen shoot 'em up where the player has to defend the planet Sprites from an alien...
Vertical scrolling, top-down, shoot 'em up. You can select between seven characters when to begin the game, depending on the...
Gall Force: Eternal Story is a game that tells an additional tale from the Gall Force anime series, a series...
Nintendo 3DS (2014)
3-chōme no Arino is the third game based on the popular Japanese television show Game Center CX (a.k.a. Retro Game...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.90 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Limited Collector's Edition) (2007)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.86 Alan Wake (Limited Collector's Edition) (2010)
- 4.82 Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episode 4: Metamorphosis (2015)
- 4.75 Summer Carnival '92: Recca (1992)
- 4.73 Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (2013)
- 4.71 Far Cry 2 (Collector's Edition) (2008)
- 4.70 Malice: 23rd Century Ultraconversion for Quake (1997)
- 4.69 Outlaws: Handful of Missions (1997)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Shooter is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction