DescriptionShooter games are a broad action genre in which the player shoots enemies or targets as a primary gameplay mechanic. This can be from any perspective.
Halo Zero is a 2D sidescrolling fan-made platformer, based on the 3D Halo games, similar to what Codename: Gordon is...
What does the story of this game have to do with Shakespeare's famous masterpiece? Absolutely nothing. The word "hamlet" is...
You are Jacob Streiker, and you're getting mighty fed up with things. A vicious cartel of mutant mechanistic animals controls...
SEGA Master System (1986)
Two games included on one cartridge. Hang-On is a motorcycle racing game where the player must race against time and...
SEGA Master System (1986)
Two games on one cartridge. Hang-On - Similar to Pole Position, but with bikes. Race against time while trying to...
One day, Hani (sometimes known as Honey), who is a phallic objet d'art from stoneage Japan, is summoned by the...
ZX Spectrum (1986)
In this game you play the role of a robot whose aim it is to kill all the robots in...
Hard Core, a futuristic 3D, power packed single player tank shooter, challenges you to seize and destroy the world’s most...
Hard Reset is a first-person shooter aiming to be a throwback to the "oldskool" times, with spectacular explosions, hordes of...
This extended edition is a re-release of the original Hard Reset. Next to the original game content with all the...
In a post-apocalyptic world that is slowly trying to rebuild itself, you play a young man setting out on his...
Rise of Clans is a standalone expansion for Hard Truck: Apocalypse that brings an additional single player campaign and a...
The craters together is named Misplaced Optimism... And it's completely appropriate. Located on Titan, one of Saturn's moons, the colony...
PlayStation 2 (2003)
Hardware: Online Arena is an online vehicle combat game, along the lines of Twisted Metal: Black ONLINE.Players choose from a...
A side-scrolling "cute'em up", Harmful Park puts you in the shoes of the two daughters of a well-meaning inventor that...
Harmony is a sprite-based First Person Shooter based on the ZDoom engine, an advanced source port for Doom. You fight...
Xbox 360 (2010)
Harms Way is a hybrid of racing and shooting. It was released for free on XBLA. In the Driver mode...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.90 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Limited Collector's Edition) (2007)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.86 Alan Wake (Limited Collector's Edition) (2010)
- 4.82 Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episode 4: Metamorphosis (2015)
- 4.75 Summer Carnival '92: Recca (1992)
- 4.73 Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (2013)
- 4.71 Far Cry 2 (Collector's Edition) (2008)
- 4.70 Malice: 23rd Century Ultraconversion for Quake (1997)
- 4.69 Outlaws: Handful of Missions (1997)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Shooter is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction