DescriptionShooter games are a broad action genre in which the player shoots enemies or targets as a primary gameplay mechanic. This can be from any perspective.
Aliens Versus Predator is a sci-fi first-person shooter based on the associated two film franchises. The game has three playable...
Alien Swarm is a four player Co-Op game which is based on a Unreal Tournament 2004 mod of the same...
ZX Spectrum (1982)
Alien Swarm is a simple space shooter similar to Galaxian. The player controls a space ship and shoots aliens. The...
BBC Micro (1983)
Alien Swirl is a fixed screen shoot 'em up in the style of Moon Cresta and Phoenix. The player controls...
Alien Syndrome is a scrolling shooter arcade conversion.Your job is to run around and rescue all the captives and make...
Game Gear (1992)
Alien Syndrome for Game Gear is a sequel to the arcade game of the same name. Five years after the...
Alien Target is a first person side-scrolling shooter. The player assumes the role of an alien hunter. Using a machine...
An alien raiding force is coming to Earth, seeking the "green gold" (hemp). When the aliens have located the ideal...
Alien Terminator Deluxe is a 3D shooter where the player directs a futuristic combat vehicle. The game is set in...
Apple II (1981)
Alien Typhoon is a variant of the arcade game Galaxian. It is a shoot-'em-up where a formation of alien ships...
You must kill off endless waves of aliens. You do this by flying around a screen (using your rocket pack)...
In Aliex, the player takes the role of a space pilot who was shot down over a planet. The good...
In Alive 4-ever Returns the player takes the role over one of four characters who trie to survive the zombie...
Once there was a big and well liked C-Library and it was maintained by the Master of Allegro. One day...
Commodore 64 (1986)
Alleykat is a vertically-scrolling racer with elements of a shoot-em up game. The player, a speeder pilot, strives to become...
Commodore 64 (1983)
Alley Oops' game screen loosely resembles a bowling alley, with the player moving left and right across the 8 lanes,...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.90 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Limited Collector's Edition) (2007)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.83 The Quake Collection (2007)
- 4.82 Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episode 4: Metamorphosis (2015)
- 4.73 Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (2013)
- 4.71 Far Cry 2 (Collector's Edition) (2008)
- 4.70 Malice: 23rd Century Ultraconversion for Quake (1997)
- 4.69 Outlaws: Handful of Missions (1997)
- 4.69 Summer Carnival '92: Recca (1992)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Shooter is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction