DescriptionShooter games are a broad action genre in which the player shoots enemies or targets as a primary gameplay mechanic. This can be from any perspective.
ZX Spectrum (1982)
Alien Swarm is a simple space shooter similar to Galaxian. The player controls a space ship and shoots aliens. The...
BBC Micro (1983)
Alien Swirl is a fixed screen shoot 'em up in the style of Moon Cresta and Phoenix. The player controls...
Alien Syndrome is a scrolling shooter arcade conversion.Your job is to run around and rescue all the captives and make...
Game Gear (1992)
Alien Syndrome for Game Gear is a sequel to the arcade game of the same name. Five years after the...
Alien Target is a first person side-scrolling shooter. The player assumes the role of an alien hunter. Using a machine...
An alien raiding force is coming to Earth, seeking the "green gold" (hemp). When the aliens have located the ideal...
Alien Terminator Deluxe is a 3D shooter where the player directs a futuristic combat vehicle. The game is set in...
Apple II (1981)
Alien Typhoon is a variant of the arcade game Galaxian. It is a shoot-'em-up where a formation of alien ships...
You must kill off endless waves of aliens. You do this by flying around a screen (using your rocket pack)...
In Aliex, the player takes the role of a space pilot who was shot down over a planet. The good...
In Alive 4-ever Returns the player takes the role over one of four characters who trie to survive the zombie...
Once there was a big and well liked C-Library and it was maintained by the Master of Allegro. One day...
Commodore 64 (1986)
Alleykat is a vertically-scrolling racer with elements of a shoot-em up game. The player, a speeder pilot, strives to become...
Commodore 64 (1983)
Alley Oops' game screen loosely resembles a bowling alley, with the player moving left and right across the 8 lanes,...
Atari 2600 (2001)
As waves of aliens attack, you must kill them all before you are killed yourself. There are eight different aliens,...
Alligator Hunt is an arcade shoot 'em up, similar to Blood Bros.One or two players take on the role of...
All Of Our Friends Are Dead is a side-scrolling platform shooter with a horror theme. There is no background story,...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.90 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Limited Collector's Edition) (2007)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.83 The Quake Collection (2007)
- 4.82 Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episode 4: Metamorphosis (2015)
- 4.75 Summer Carnival '92: Recca (1992)
- 4.73 Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (2013)
- 4.71 Far Cry 2 (Collector's Edition) (2008)
- 4.70 Malice: 23rd Century Ultraconversion for Quake (1997)
- 4.69 Outlaws: Handful of Missions (1997)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Shooter is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction