DescriptionShooter games are a broad action genre in which the player shoots enemies or targets as a primary gameplay mechanic. This can be from any perspective.
Prehistoric Isle 2 is a 2D side scrolling shooter with dinosaurs. It's a continuation of the SNK shooter franchise started...
Prehistoric Safari is part of the Shooting Gallery add-on for the Odyssey. It requires the supplied rifle accessory, and game...
Every morning Morgan takes a refreshing bath in the river next to his home. But one morning the river is...
In the near future, as mankind fights for the last remaining resources on Earth, the powerful nations of the world...
Primal Carnage is a online-only multiplayer shooter in which humans (first-person) fight against dinosaurs (third-person). The backstory is that a...
Agent Trapper is the third downloadable content (DLC) for Primal Carnage, which features the Trapper in a black tie ensemble...
Dinosaur Skin Pack 1 is the first downloadable content (DLC) for Primal Carnage, which features: Classic T-Rex. Green Menace Dilophasaurus....
Pilot Commando is the second downloadable content (DLC) for Primal Carnage, which features a pilot suit for the commando, inspired...
In Primal Prey, the player travels back in time 100 million years to hunt the dinosaurs. Just like in the...
Prime Target is a first-person shooter that makes use of the Marathon 2 engine.Cathryn Mayfield, who was your friend and...
Xbox 360 (2010)
Prismatic Solid is an abstract vertically-scrolling bullet-hell style shooter. There is no story, and most objects are made up of...
Similar to America's Army which was a popular recruitment game made by the U.S. Army, Prism: Guard Shield was made...
Probe 3 is a shoot 'em up played from a fixed third person perspective. The game uses pseudo three dimensional...
Procyon is 2D side-scrolling/vertical scrolling (it offers both portrait and landspace orientation) shoot'em up. The player controls a pilot of...
Progear is a 2D horizontal scrolling arcade shooter. It's Cave's only side scrolling shmup until Deathsmiles in 2007. The game...
Project: Atlantis is a top-down action game, set in the futuristic, underwater nation of Atlantis which is under attack by...
Project Buzz Bar combines gameplay elements from Asteroids and Defender. On each level there are several men to rescue by...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.90 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Limited Collector's Edition) (2007)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.86 Alan Wake (Limited Collector's Edition) (2010)
- 4.82 Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episode 4: Metamorphosis (2015)
- 4.75 Summer Carnival '92: Recca (1992)
- 4.73 Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (2013)
- 4.71 Far Cry 2 (Collector's Edition) (2008)
- 4.70 Malice: 23rd Century Ultraconversion for Quake (1997)
- 4.69 Outlaws: Handful of Missions (1997)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Shooter is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction