DescriptionShooter games are a broad action genre in which the player shoots enemies or targets as a primary gameplay mechanic. This can be from any perspective.
Probe 3 is a shoot 'em up played from a fixed third person perspective. The game uses pseudo three dimensional...
Procyon is 2D side-scrolling/vertical scrolling (it offers both portrait and landspace orientation) shoot'em up. The player controls a pilot of...
Progear is a 2D horizontal scrolling arcade shooter. It's Cave's only side scrolling shmup until Deathsmiles in 2007. The game...
Project: Atlantis is a top-down action game, set in the futuristic, underwater nation of Atlantis which is under attack by...
Project Buzz Bar combines gameplay elements from Asteroids and Defender. On each level there are several men to rescue by...
Two years after the original game, Project Gotham Racing is back. There's no storyline: it's all about becoming the best...
Project GunViper is a freeware vertical shooter rendered with full 3D graphics. The game follows the standards of the genre,...
Horned Owl is a rail-shooter that can take advantage of the PlayStation mouse or the Konami light gun. Three main...
Project: I'm Going In is a tactical shooter based on the Joint Strike Fighter 3d-engine. In the game, you are...
Project Intercalaris is a successor to Project Battlefield. This time the action takes place on an alien planet. As a...
TRS-80 CoCo (1981)
Lord Scylla, ruler of six galaxies, has declared eminent domain over ours. Zycon, the commandant of Scylla's Imperial Fleet, has...
Commodore 16, Plus/4 (1986)
Project Nova is a 1st person shooter where you are the pilot of a space craft and you must explore...
In the distant future, mega-corporation Terracom has authorized its Off-World Colonization Division to expand to new planets through whatever means...
Xbox 360 (2006)
Project Sylpheed is an arcade-style shooter and is the follow-up to Silpheed: The Lost Planet on the PlayStation 2. The...
Project: Weltuntergang ("Project: Doomsday") is a standalone modification for the first-person shooter Wolfenstein 3D. The player controls B. J. Blazkowicz...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.90 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Limited Collector's Edition) (2007)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.83 The Quake Collection (2007)
- 4.82 Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episode 4: Metamorphosis (2015)
- 4.75 Summer Carnival '92: Recca (1992)
- 4.73 Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (2013)
- 4.71 Far Cry 2 (Collector's Edition) (2008)
- 4.70 Malice: 23rd Century Ultraconversion for Quake (1997)
- 4.69 Outlaws: Handful of Missions (1997)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Shooter is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction