DescriptionShooter games are a broad action genre in which the player shoots enemies or targets as a primary gameplay mechanic. This can be from any perspective.
Rolemaster: Magestorm is an online-only 3-D arena battle game based on the Rolemaster rule system by Iron Crown Enterprises. Matches...
Rollerpede is a single player Centipede type game.In this game the player controls a gun which can be moved left/right...
The events in the third game in the series are synchronous with RT2. At the end of the twentieth century,...
Commodore 64 (1987)
The task of de-bugging mega-chips for the Igos Transputer Company has fallen to you. Intelligent bugs are appearing and you...
Atari 2600 (1982)
You are trapped in a room with a monster. As if that wasn't bad enough, there are gunmen outside the...
Rooster II is a 2D side-scrolling shooter. The player's task is to annihilate an Eastern European terrorist group intending to...
Dragon 32/64 (1989)
Dirk Bronzetorso, a normal if rather tasteless Englishman, discovers an invoice upon his return home. He has forgotten to pay...
Atari ST (1990)
Rotatus is a shoot-em-up game where the player controls a ship that rotates around the game area. The player has...
A traditional space shooter involving 42 rounds of battle against invading alien ships (hence the name). Each round of aliens...
RS-2 is a side scrolling shooter, single player, with power-ups and large end-level bosses. Each level (or "act" as the...
R-Shark is a 2D vertical-scrolling sci-fi shoot'em up. The player takes the role of a headhunter, and gets to chose...
PlayStation 2 (2003)
In this game the player controls Major Eugene Wheeler, a radical tactics expert sent to the Mars base to investigate...
Game Boy (1991), Amiga (1989), Atari ST (1988), SEGA Master System (1988), Commodore 64 (1988), TurboGrafx-16 (1990), ZX Spectrum (1988), TurboGrafx CD (1991), MSX (1988), Amstrad CPC (1989), J2ME (2007), Wii (2006), iPhone (2010), Android (2011), PC-88 (1988), iPad (2013), Nintendo 3DS (2014), Sharp X68000 (1989), Wii U (2016), Arcade (1987) and Ouya (2014)
R-Type is a side scrolling shoot 'em up best known for its extremely tough and strategic gameplay. You control the...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.90 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Limited Collector's Edition) (2007)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.83 The Quake Collection (2007)
- 4.82 Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episode 4: Metamorphosis (2015)
- 4.75 Summer Carnival '92: Recca (1992)
- 4.73 Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (2013)
- 4.71 Far Cry 2 (Collector's Edition) (2008)
- 4.70 Malice: 23rd Century Ultraconversion for Quake (1997)
- 4.69 Outlaws: Handful of Missions (1997)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Shooter is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction