DescriptionThese games use a traditional “platforming” viewpoint where the action is seen from the side. This perspective can be used for 2D as well as 3D games, both scrolling and static.
This game is heavily inspired by the movie of the same name. A big music show is being held by...
Atari 2600 (1989)
In this game, you ride your BMX doing various tricks.The tricks are done in events of half-pipe, quarter pipe and...
BMX Bike Ride & Run is a free-to-play BMX game. The goal is to avoid obstacles on your way to...
BBC Micro (1984)
You must ride your moon cycle across the surface of a choice of three moons, avoiding boulders, bouncing monsters, oncoming...
Commodore 64 (1994)
Bobix lives a quiet and peaceful life as an apprentice magician on the island Texul. After the Queen of the...
Help Bob and his team to build a park! Enjoy 10 different activities including: Build a Park with Bob -...
ZX Spectrum (2014)
You are Bob and you are tasked with cleaning up the junk orbiting Earth. However, there are some junk pieces...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- 95 Super Mario Bros. 3
- 94 World of Goo
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
- 94 Tekken 3
- 94 Super Mario World
- 94 Super Mario Bros.
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.63 Ganbare Goemon 2: Kiteretsu Shogun Magginesu (1993)
- 4.62 Sonic Rush Adventure (2007)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Blazing Star (1998)
- 4.53 Mortal Kombat X (2015)
- 4.53 Metal Slug: Anthology (2006)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.52 Sonic CD (2011)
- 4.52 Mega Man V (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.