DescriptionThese games use a traditional “platforming” viewpoint where the action is seen from the side. This perspective can be used for 2D as well as 3D games, both scrolling and static.
Nintendo 64 (1998)
In Deadly Arts the player can fight as a range of characters from around the globe in training, one-on-one and...
In the game you can choose one of the best rally cars, like Toyota Cerica (real Celica) and Mancia (real...
In Deadly Skies you fly an attack helicopter against an array of military installations and anti-aircraft missile sites. Joystick controls...
Zombie Michael Gower lead by Mr. Reaper has decided to become Mayor of Reality-on-the-Norm. His opponent is corrupt Baron Wolfgang....
Nintendo 3DS (2011)
Dear Agent is an action game with some thinking involved. It plays similarly to a typical platform game. As an...
In the future all intergalactic disputes must be settled by a duel to the death. Nine galactic superpowers take control...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- 95 Super Mario Bros. 3
- 95 Pitfall II: Lost Caverns
- 94 World of Goo
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
- 94 Tekken 3
- 94 Super Mario World
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.63 Ganbare Goemon 2: Kiteretsu Shogun Magginesu (1993)
- 4.62 Sonic Rush Adventure (2007)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Blazing Star (1998)
- 4.53 Mortal Kombat X (2015)
- 4.53 Metal Slug: Anthology (2006)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.52 Sonic CD (2011)
- 4.52 Mega Man V (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.