DescriptionThese games use a traditional “platforming” viewpoint where the action is seen from the side. This perspective can be used for 2D as well as 3D games, both scrolling and static.
Final Ninja is a platformer, in which the player take control of Takeshi, the final ninja. Ten years ago, Takeshi...
Game Boy (1992)
In this game you play the role of a fireman who has to rescue babies from burning buildings. The gameplay...
Fire Galaxy is a clone of Konami's Scramble, with pieces of its follow-up Super Cobra added.The premise is the same...
Fire Hawk is a side scrolling space shoot-em-up.The player takes on the role of a pilot who has been chosen...
Game Boy Advance (2002)
In Fire Hoops your goal is to set 100 hoops on fire by leaping through them as the flaming horse...
Fire Mustang is a fast side-scrolling shooter set during World War II. The player controls a P-51D Mustang plane through...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 SoulCalibur
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- 95 Super Mario Bros. 3
- 94 World of Goo
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
- 94 Tekken 3
- 94 Super Mario World
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.63 Ganbare Goemon 2: Kiteretsu Shogun Magginesu (1993)
- 4.62 Sonic Rush Adventure (2007)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Blazing Star (1998)
- 4.53 Mortal Kombat X (2015)
- 4.53 Metal Slug: Anthology (2006)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.52 Sonic CD (2011)
- 4.52 Mega Man V (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.