DescriptionThese games use a traditional “platforming” viewpoint where the action is seen from the side. This perspective can be used for 2D as well as 3D games, both scrolling and static.
Nintendo DS (2006)
Once there lived a sorcerer's apprentice named Hao who, day after day, did every thankless task the Great Wizard asked...
Happy Aquarium is a so-called social game that can be played on Facebook.The player starts out with one fish tank...
HappyLand Adventures: X-mas Edition is a Christmas-themed follow-up to the original Happyland Adventures with a special set of levels with...
Happy Tree Friends: Flippy's Flying Frenzy is a mobile and a side-scrolling game based on the Happy Tree Friends animated...
Nintendo DSi (2009)
Hard Head is a 2D side-scrolling platform game that puts players in the shoes of a 'Hard Head' - it's...
Hard Head 2 is a 2D side-scrolling platform game that puts players in the shoes of a Hard Head and...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Bros. 3
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- 95 Pitfall II: Lost Caverns
- 94 World of Goo
- 94 World of Goo
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
- 94 Tekken 3
- 94 Super Mario World
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.63 Ganbare Goemon 2: Kiteretsu Shogun Magginesu (1993)
- 4.62 Sonic Rush Adventure (2007)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Blazing Star (1998)
- 4.55 Super Mario Maker (2015)
- 4.53 Mortal Kombat X (2015)
- 4.53 Metal Slug: Anthology (2006)
- 4.52 Sonic CD (2011)
- 4.52 Mega Man V (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.