DescriptionThese games use a traditional “platforming” viewpoint where the action is seen from the side. This perspective can be used for 2D as well as 3D games, both scrolling and static.
Set a century after the events in the original Mega Man series, Mega Man Maverick Hunter X is a remake...
Based between the events of the Game Boy Advance titles, Mega Man Battle Network 1 and 2, Lan and the...
Dr. Light had an idea: He would build a bunch of good and handy robots to help him and others...
Mega Man: The Power Battle is a 2D arcade game. Basically, MM:TPB is fighting game - but characters use various...
Mega Man: Wily Wars is a collection of the first three NES Mega Man titles. It features enhanced graphics and...
Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins is, not entirely surprising, an unofficial mash-up between the Mega Man and Ghost 'N Goblins series. The...
It's been 3 weeks since the space colony "Eurasia" crashed into the Earth. Since then, the Earth has become a...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- 95 Super Mario Bros. 3
- 94 World of Goo
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
- 94 Tekken 3
- 94 Super Mario World
- 94 Super Mario Bros.
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.63 Ganbare Goemon 2: Kiteretsu Shogun Magginesu (1993)
- 4.62 Sonic Rush Adventure (2007)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Blazing Star (1998)
- 4.53 Mortal Kombat X (2015)
- 4.53 Metal Slug: Anthology (2006)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.52 Sonic CD (2011)
- 4.52 Mega Man V (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.