DescriptionSimulation games can be one of many different types of simulations. What all simulations have in common is that they are more realistically modeled to real life situations and/or variables than most games. Simulation games can model a wide variety of different situations and variables, most common are:
- Business/Trade Simulations
- Construction Simulations
- Life Simulations
- Management Simulations
- Sports Simulations
- Vehicle Simulators and Vehicular Combat Simulators
- War Simulations (Wargames)
Nintendo 3DS (2017)
Cool Creations: Create The Band is a game that was released as a cover-mount to an activity book. It allows...
PlayStation 4 (2018)
Cordat Core Wars is a simulation inspired by the article Computer Recreations written by A. K. Dewdney, back in May...
Commodore 64 (1995)
Core Wars Pro is a simulation inspired by the article Computer Recreations written by A. K. Dewdney, back in May...
Corncob 3-D: The Other Worlds Campaign is an alternate version of the original Corncob 3-D which could be purchased directly...
Corncob Deluxe takes place in an alternative history where World War II never happened. But all is not well. Instead...
Coronel Indoor Kartracing is a karting simulation game that is based on the existing karttracks of the famous Dutch driver...
"The object of the game is to make a fortune by acquiring as many companies as posible within each industry...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.70 Die Fugger II (1996)
- 4.62 Aces: The Complete Collector's Edition (1995)
- 4.62 Segagaga (2001)
- 4.55 Rock Band 3 (2010)
- 4.52 Karaoke Revolution: Volume 3 (2004)
- 4.51 Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection (2008)
- 4.46 Falcon 4.0: Allied Force (2005)
- 4.42 Tourist Trophy: The Real Riding Simulator (2006)
- 4.39 Silent Thunder: A-10 Tank Killer II (1996)
- 4.38 Metaltech: Battledrome (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.