DescriptionSimulation games can be one of many different types of simulations. What all simulations have in common is that they are more realistically modeled to real life situations and/or variables than most games. Simulation games can model a wide variety of different situations and variables, most common are:
- Business/Trade Simulations
- Construction Simulations
- Life Simulations
- Management Simulations
- Sports Simulations
- Vehicle Simulators and Vehicular Combat Simulators
- War Simulations (Wargames)
The F.A. Premier League Football Manager 99 puts you in control of a British Premier League team of your choice....
The F.A. Premier League Manager 2002 is an entry in the series of football management games from Electronic Arts officially...
Farming Simulator is an enhanced re-release of Farming Simulator 2009 and the first North American release of the game. It...
Farming Simulator 2008 lets you take over the position of a farmer, simulating all the tasks that need to be...
In Farming Simulator 2009 the player takes control over a farmer. The basic playing principle is easy: the player can...
This retail compilation contains: Farming Simulator 2011 Farming Simulator 2011: Equipment Pack 1 Farming Simulator 2011: Equipment Pack 2 Farming...
Fashion Craze is a time management game that lets players manage a busy fashion boutique.Maria takes over the running of...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.70 Die Fugger II (1996)
- 4.62 Aces: The Complete Collector's Edition (1995)
- 4.62 Segagaga (2001)
- 4.55 Rock Band 3 (2010)
- 4.52 Karaoke Revolution Volume 3 (2004)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.51 Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection (2008)
- 4.46 IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 (2006)
- 4.46 The Settlers II: Gold Edition (1997)
- 4.46 Falcon 4.0: Allied Force (2005)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.