DescriptionSimulation games can be one of many different types of simulations. What all simulations have in common is that they are more realistically modeled to real life situations and/or variables than most games. Simulation games can model a wide variety of different situations and variables, most common are:
- Business/Trade Simulations
- Construction Simulations
- Life Simulations
- Management Simulations
- Sports Simulations
- Vehicle Simulators and Vehicular Combat Simulators
- War Simulations (Wargames)
Girl's Club is a fantasy dating simulation game starring American actress Heidi Lucas. It is however not possible to date...
Nintendo DS (2009)
PlayStation 2 (2002)
In this strange music rhythm game, you play Gitaroo-Man as you go against various music themed villains. The game puts...
U-1 is an ordinary boy who dreams about becoming an excellent skateboarder to impress Pico, the girl of his dreams....
Commodore 64 (1985)
Glider Pilot is a flight simulation allowing you to try to fly a glider around a 160km course before landing....
Global Pokédex Plus is an adoptable pets site based on the Pokémon franchise. The player can adopt eggs, hatch them,...
In GM Hockey 2009, you do what you, the player, would be able to do as a General Manager of...
In the future, an uneasy peace exists between four races. The Humans, the Darken, the Merc and the Scorp. The...
Nintendo 64 (1998)
Real-time 3D casino play on the Nintendo 64, set inside the famous Golden Nugget casino in Las Vegas.Features include a...
Nintendo DS (2005)
The Golf Pro Lite is cut-down version of The Golf Pro limited to the Hilton Head course.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.70 Die Fugger II (1996)
- 4.62 Aces: The Complete Collector's Edition (1995)
- 4.62 Segagaga (2001)
- 4.55 Rock Band 3 (2010)
- 4.52 Karaoke Revolution Volume 3 (2004)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.51 Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection (2008)
- 4.50 Trainz Railroad Simulator 2004 (2003)
- 4.48 The Settlers II: Gold Edition (1997)
- 4.46 IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.