DescriptionSimulation games can be one of many different types of simulations. What all simulations have in common is that they are more realistically modeled to real life situations and/or variables than most games. Simulation games can model a wide variety of different situations and variables, most common are:
- Business/Trade Simulations
- Construction Simulations
- Life Simulations
- Management Simulations
- Sports Simulations
- Vehicle Simulators and Vehicular Combat Simulators
- War Simulations (Wargames)
This is a simple slot machine simulation. What makes it different are the erotic pictures of naked or half-naked girls,...
Hot Wheels Slot Car Racing is a 3-D racing game that comes complete with slot car controllers that plug right...
Hot Wheels Williams F1 Team Racer was developed especially for children. In this game, you advance in the ranks from...
Hover is a first person game set in an arena with hover cars. Hover was originally released with Windows 95...
Terrakian Pirates have taken over a colonized planet under Federation control. They've set up an atmospheric cannon, making invasion impossible....
Unconquered Lands is the CD-ROM update to the Jaguar cartridge Hover Strike. This game is mostly similar to the cartridge,...
Game Boy Color (2000)
This game is the portable version of Hoyle Casino. Besides the obvious graphical differences, it contains a smaller amount of...
Hoyle updates their casino-themed series for 2004. Like previous Hoyle Casino games, it offers simulations of many Vegas games, such...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.70 Die Fugger II (1996)
- 4.62 Aces: The Complete Collector's Edition (1995)
- 4.62 Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection (2008)
- 4.62 Segagaga (2001)
- 4.55 Rock Band 3 (2010)
- 4.52 Karaoke Revolution Volume 3 (2004)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Trainz Railroad Simulator 2004 (2003)
- 4.46 IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 (2006)
- 4.46 Falcon 4.0: Allied Force (2005)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.