DescriptionSimulation games can be one of many different types of simulations. What all simulations have in common is that they are more realistically modeled to real life situations and/or variables than most games. Simulation games can model a wide variety of different situations and variables, most common are:
- Business/Trade Simulations
- Construction Simulations
- Life Simulations
- Management Simulations
- Sports Simulations
- Vehicle Simulators and Vehicular Combat Simulators
- War Simulations (Wargames)
Oceanis is a managerial simulation game where the player takes control of a neglected aquarium that needs restoration. The main...
Based on the American television comedy-drama of the same name, The O.C. is a re-skin of New York Nights: Success...
Xbox 360 (2009)
Work your way up the corporate ladder, experience life as an office employee and see where it takes you. In...
This is the full F1 experience. With excellent replication of circuit tracks, including turns, grandstands and elements. Because it's a...
This unofficial add-on disc contains more than 180 new Norns and tools, hints, utilities for Creatures.
The Oil Blue: Steam Legacy Edition is a re-release of The Oil Blue on the Steam distribution platform. It includes...
The Oil Blue is an oil drilling simulation that is largely played as a time management game. The player is...
Apple II (1982)
Old Ironsides is a two player game that simulates nineteenth century naval combat. The action takes place on a single...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.70 Die Fugger II (1996)
- 4.62 Aces: The Complete Collector's Edition (1995)
- 4.62 Segagaga (2001)
- 4.55 Rock Band 3 (2010)
- 4.52 Karaoke Revolution: Volume 3 (2004)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.51 Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection (2008)
- 4.46 Falcon 4.0: Allied Force (2005)
- 4.43 Battlefield 1942: World War II Anthology (2004)
- 4.42 Tourist Trophy: The Real Riding Simulator (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.