DescriptionSimulation games can be one of many different types of simulations. What all simulations have in common is that they are more realistically modeled to real life situations and/or variables than most games. Simulation games can model a wide variety of different situations and variables, most common are:
- Business/Trade Simulations
- Construction Simulations
- Life Simulations
- Management Simulations
- Sports Simulations
- Vehicle Simulators and Vehicular Combat Simulators
- War Simulations (Wargames)
PinballBD is the Amiga's most technically advanced pinball game. Whereas Pinball Illusions first made multiball feasible by switching from lores...
Pinball Fantasies Deluxe is a compilation of two previously released Digital Illusions pinball titles:Pinball FantasiesPinball Mania
eGames' Pinball is a 3D pinball simulation with three tables. 3D acceleration is used for all sorts of realistic effects...
Xbox 360 (2007)
Pinball FX is a pinball simulator. The core package contains three separate tables: Speed Machine (with a street racing theme),...
Paranormal is a DLC pinball table for Pinball FX2 (Xbox 360, Xbox One, Windows), Zen Pinball 2 (Mac, PS3, PS4,...
Pinball Master is a pinball game from eGames for one to four players. The installation process puts a game browser...
Nintendo DSi (2009)
Pinball Quest is billed as a pinball role-playing game, though the term is used loosely, as you only earn gold...
A simulation of the Boy Scout's Pinewood Derby race, in which small wooden cars are raced down a slope. This...
Nintendo DS (2011)
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.70 Die Fugger II (1996)
- 4.62 Aces: The Complete Collector's Edition (1995)
- 4.62 Segagaga (2001)
- 4.55 Rock Band 3 (2010)
- 4.52 Karaoke Revolution Volume 3 (2004)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.51 Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection (2008)
- 4.46 IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 (2006)
- 4.46 The Settlers II: Gold Edition (1997)
- 4.46 Falcon 4.0: Allied Force (2005)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.