DescriptionSimulation games can be one of many different types of simulations. What all simulations have in common is that they are more realistically modeled to real life situations and/or variables than most games. Simulation games can model a wide variety of different situations and variables, most common are:
- Business/Trade Simulations
- Construction Simulations
- Life Simulations
- Management Simulations
- Sports Simulations
- Vehicle Simulators and Vehicular Combat Simulators
- War Simulations (Wargames)
This Collector's Edition Pre-Order Pack includes: Guaranteed copy of The Sims 3 (Collector's Edition) Downloadcode for a vintage sports car...
The Pre-Order Pack includes: Guaranteed copy of The Sims 3 Downloadcode for one of the following five songs depending on...
The Sims Carnival SnapCity is a simplified version of the classic city-simulator game SimCity 2000. One of entries of the...
The Sims: Deluxe Edition combines the original game with the first expansion pack, Livin' Large, on to two CD's.Included in...
Two of The Sims expansions packaged together: The Sims: Unleashed The Sims: House Party
2 of The Sims expansions packaged together.The Sims: Vacation The Sims: Superstar
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 96 Alter Ego
- 95 Gran Turismo
- 95 Elite
- 94 Wing Commander
- 93 The Sims: Deluxe Edition
- 93 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 92 World Soccer: Winning Eleven 7 International
- 92 Wing Commander III: Heart of the Tiger
- 92 Slam Tilt
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.72 Star Wars: TIE Fighter - Defender of the Empire (1994)
- 4.71 StepMania (2001)
- 4.70 Die Fugger II (1996)
- 4.62 Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection (2008)
- 4.62 Segagaga (2001)
- 4.57 Star Wars: X-Wing - Imperial Pursuit (1993)
- 4.55 Rock Band 3 (2010)
- 4.52 Karaoke Revolution Volume 3 (2004)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Trainz Railroad Simulator 2004 (2003)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.