DescriptionSimulation games can be one of many different types of simulations. What all simulations have in common is that they are more realistically modeled to real life situations and/or variables than most games. Simulation games can model a wide variety of different situations and variables, most common are:
- Business/Trade Simulations
- Construction Simulations
- Life Simulations
- Management Simulations
- Sports Simulations
- Vehicle Simulators and Vehicular Combat Simulators
- War Simulations (Wargames)
The fifth game in American Civil War series of Battleground games brings us to another famous historical event detailing the...
The founder of a prestigious girls' high school comes back after 20 years of absence, in order to begin a...
ZX Spectrum (1982)
Written entirely in BASIC, with only block graphics and simple beeps, this game allows you to direct the RAF defence...
Battle of Britain is a turn-based simulation of aerial fights between Germany and Britain in 1940. There are two campaigns...
Battle of Britain II: Wings of Victory simulates the struggle of air warfare over the deadly skies of Britain during...
This limited edition includes: Battle of Britain II: Wings of Victory Battle of Britain documentary DVDUS and Canadian releases also...
Battle of the Bands is a rhythm game based on timing, similar to the Guitar Hero series. The concept is...
A 3D space combat simulator, BattleSphere's story was based upon an episode in the original Star Trek television series and...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.70 Die Fugger II (1996)
- 4.62 Aces: The Complete Collector's Edition (1995)
- 4.62 Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection (2008)
- 4.62 Segagaga (2001)
- 4.55 Rock Band 3 (2010)
- 4.52 Karaoke Revolution Volume 3 (2004)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Trainz Railroad Simulator 2004 (2003)
- 4.46 IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 (2006)
- 4.46 Falcon 4.0: Allied Force (2005)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.