DescriptionSimulation games can be one of many different types of simulations. What all simulations have in common is that they are more realistically modeled to real life situations and/or variables than most games. Simulation games can model a wide variety of different situations and variables, most common are:
- Business/Trade Simulations
- Construction Simulations
- Life Simulations
- Management Simulations
- Sports Simulations
- Vehicle Simulators and Vehicular Combat Simulators
- War Simulations (Wargames)
PS Vita (2014)
Robotics;Notes Elite AR is PlayStation Vita exclusive app which lets you experience 3D character models through AR (Augmented Reality). Robotics;Notes...
Game Boy Advance (2002)
Robot Wars 2: Extreme Destruction brings together all the elements of the TV show. Players can design and build their...
Rock and Bach Studio is the third game in the educational Adventures with Edison series. The game focuses on famous...
Nintendo DS (2010)
With Rock Band Unplugged, Harmonix' music series comes to a handheld platform for the first time. Based on the same...
The Apollo lunar lander had just entered orbit at an altitude of 120 miles above the surface of the moon,...
Rocket is a Lunar Lander variant. Like in the original game the player is tasked with putting a lander on...
With this game the player can create their own band, and try to make it successful. On each level they...
Nintendo DS (2008)
Like the console versions, Rock Revolution for the DS simulates the various instruments of a band. Songs can be played...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.70 Die Fugger II (1996)
- 4.62 Aces: The Complete Collector's Edition (1995)
- 4.62 Segagaga (2001)
- 4.55 Rock Band 3 (2010)
- 4.52 Karaoke Revolution Volume 3 (2004)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.51 Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection (2008)
- 4.46 IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 (2006)
- 4.46 The Settlers II: Gold Edition (1997)
- 4.46 Falcon 4.0: Allied Force (2005)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.