DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
BIONICLE: Bohrok Swarms is a promotional CD-ROM used to promote the 2002 LEGO BIONICLE line. Included on the CD-ROM's multimedia...
BIONICLE Defenders is a mobile tower defense game based on the 2007 LEGO BIONICLE story and characters. It takes place...
BIONICLE: Mask of Light Promo CD is a promotional CD-ROM that was distributed at LEGOLAND Windsor to promote the upcoming...
Game Boy Advance (2005)
Bionicle: Maze of Shadows is a top-down action game set in the LEGO Bionicle universe and based on the book...
Brick Bash is a Flash game from YTV.com used to promote the LEGO BIONICLE Mistika sets. In this game, the...
Birth of America is a strategic war simulation covering two important conflicts in the history of the United States -...
Birth of America II: Wars in America is a historical strategy game taking place in North America between 1750 and...
TurboGrafx CD (1995)
Bishōjo Janshi Idol Pai is an unlicensed strip mahjong game presented as battles between mechas. The player controls young women...
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon S: Kurukkurin is a competitive puzzle game featuring Sailor Moon licensed characters.Upon choosing a character (each...
Tsukino Usagi and her friends, the Sailor Senshi, are attending a lecture by a picture book author, Misaki Asako, when...
BBC Micro (1987)
Bismarck: Death of a Battleship is a wargame based on the Operation Rheinübung which took place in the North Atlantic...
Atari ST (1992)
Bits is a puzzle game where the player has to find the hidden bits on the game board. A typical...
Atari 8-bit (1990)
Bitwa Morska is a computer version of the pen-and-paper Battleship game. The player competes with the computer by setting targets...
Biznesman is a simple trade game, which consists of buying and selling all kinds of goods in cities around the...
Commodore PET/CBM (1979)
Bjack is a simulation of the card game Black Jack. The player takes it up against the bank and can...
Black and White is a puzzle game where the player controls two cats, one black and one white, simultaneously. Generally...
Attempting to render a visual reproduction of this game's subject would be a waste of processor power considering that the...
A stock market simulation for 1-4 players, each with a starting investment of $5000 and a straightforward goal: become filthy...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.66 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2007)
- 4.46 StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm (2013)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.