DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
Blooop is a two-player color-matching game. The players share the same screen and are assigned one color each. The object...
Windows 3.x (1989)
Bloxs is a single-player, freeware, keyboard controlled, Tetris clone. Initially when the game starts it fills the screen with multiple...
Amstrad CPC (2010)
This unofficial conversion of Blue Angel 69 for Amstrad CPC platform includes the cover, sticker, catalogue art, manual, and source...
Bluebush Chess is one of the first computer chess programs for personal PC computers and has large graphics where the...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Blue Dragon Plus is a sequel to Blue Dragon. Join Shu once again as he attempts to save the world....
The Blue Planet 2000 is a 4X game and could be described as Civilization variant. The game starts in 6000...
WonderSwan Color (2001)
There are six nations living in the world of floating islands. The most powerful one is the Ordia Empire, possessing...
Game Boy Advance (2005)
Board Game Classics includes the games Chess, Checkers, and Backgammon. In each of these games, you can either face the...
Board Game for Windows is a freeware version of the board game known as Sorry! in the US and Ludo...
Board Games Compendium is a family friendly compilation of 13 different classic board games. These 13 titles include: Checkers Chess...
Board Games For 2 is a shareware collection of traditional games which can be played by two people at the...
Boardwalk Sea Ball is a sequence of five carnival games that revolve around throwing a ball or hitting objects with...
Boat places the player in a submarine. The goal is to destroy a gun boat controlled by the computer. Each...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2006)
- 4.44 Sea Battle (1980)
- 4.39 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
- 4.39 WarGames: DEFCON 1 (1998)
- 4.38 Famicom Wars (1988)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.