DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
This multicart contains full versions of four Supervision games: Hash Block Jacky Lucky Challenger Tank Brain Power
Odyssey 2 (1982)
4 in 1 Row is a translation of the Connect Four board game. Two players (Pussycat and Hounddog) take turns...
4 Minutes and 33 Seconds of Uniqueness is a game created for the Global Game Jam that tests the boundaries...
4 Nin Uchi Mahjong is a simple mahjong game. It allows players to compete against three computer opponents instead of...
Windows 3.x (1993)
Let's make it simple : 4 Play is a Windows 3 version of the classic Connect 4 game.Start by choosing...
Windows 3.x (1992)
4-Play is a two player, shareware implementation of Tic-Tac-Toe that is played on a 4x4 grid rather than the traditional...
500 for Windows is a trick-taking card game played by one player and a computer partner against a pair of...
52 Card Pickup plays similarly to a typical solitaire game. The main goal is to clear all the cards on...
555 Games XP Championship is a casual games compilation package . In this package games are grouped into six categories:...
5-Draw Mania is a freeware single-player game of nothing-wild 5-card draw poker.The player starts with a fixed amount of stake...
Windows 3.x (1995)
5-Game Super Pak is a compilation of games originally published by Masque Publishing, Inc.. It is part of Softkey's Platinum...
Game Gear (1994)
5 in One Fun Pak features four board games and one dice game. The featured games are Chess, Checkers, Backgammon,...
5-Letter-Kruiswoord (5-letter-crossword in English) is a game in which the player solves a crossword that consists of only 5 letter...
5 Spots is an electronic variant of the well-known newspaper activity. The goal is to notice five differences between the...
The 5th Fleet is a hex-based strategical wargame based on the board game 5th Fleet. The game is designed for...
5X is an Ataxx variant. It is a turn-based strategy game with grid-based playfields. The idea is that both opponents...
Atari 8-bit (1995)
5x5 is a puzzle-board game, based on the TV show called "5 on the 5". The player's task is to...
Commodore 64 (1983)
64Luff is a gomoku game. It's played on a 23 by 23 grid by one player against an AI opponent....
6-in-1 is an unlicensed game that contains a set of six different game in one cartridge that were not released...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.66 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.