DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
Game Gear (1994)
5 in One Fun Pak features four board games and one dice game. The featured games are Chess, Checkers, Backgammon,...
5-Letter-Kruiswoord (5-letter-crossword in English) is a game in which the player solves a crossword that consists of only 5 letter...
5 Spots is an electronic variant of the well-known newspaper activity. The goal is to notice five differences between the...
In this sequel to 5 Spots, you still have the classic game where you must use your mouse to click...
The 5th Fleet is a hex-based strategical wargame based on the board game 5th Fleet. The game is designed for...
5X is an Ataxx variant. It is a turn-based strategy game with grid-based playfields. The idea is that both opponents...
Atari 8-bit (1995)
5x5 is a puzzle-board game, based on the TV show called "5 on the 5". The player's task is to...
Commodore 64 (1983)
64Luff is a gomoku game. It's played on a 23 by 23 grid by one player against an AI opponent....
6-in-1 is an unlicensed game that contains a set of six different game in one cartridge that were not released...
7.62 is the sequel to Brigade E5: New Jagged Union which is also a tactical strategy game. A famous Russian...
Perezaryadka or Reload is a standalone add-on for 7.62: High Calibre, a real-time tactical strategy set in Latin America. The...
Fragments of a secret prophecy are appearing all over Greece. As the magician Lidia, you must unravel these prophecies to...
The 7th Guest: Infection is a puzzle game for two players based on the microscope game from The 7th Guest....
7th Legion is a real-time strategy (RTS) game with a few novelty features in its day like troops gaining experience...
The 7th Square is a single player, sliding block, puzzle game. The game is based on a 7x7 grid in...
7 Wonders: Treasures of Seven is a tile-matching game, where the player swaps adjacent runes on a grid, making matches...
7x7 is a tile-matching puzzle game. The title refers to the size of the board where tiles of five different...
8080 Chess is a single player chess game created by Robert Arnstein for the S-100 Bus micro computer, based on...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 95 Elite
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.71 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.