DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
Clash of Steel: World War II, Europe 1939-45 is a strategic board game were you take control of the Axis...
Classic Backgammon is a one or two player version of the classic board / dice game. This version of the...
Classic Board games is a compilation of six traditional board games.The games in this package are: Backgammon Chess Connect Four...
Classic Casino is a collection featuring three different casino games: Blackjack, Poker, and Slots. Each game gives the player a...
This is the first of two board game compilations released for the Gizmondo. It contains five traditional board games: Chess,...
The second collection of board games for the Gizmondo. This one has a more eastern approach than the first one....
Classic Games: Chess is another game in GSP's Classic Games series. Games can be one player vs the computer, two...
Classic Puzzle Games Volume 2 is a compilation of four clones of old arcade games chosen by the staff at...
It's the last ten days of school and on every day Alex, the main character of The Classroom, has to...
Claude's Runner is a single player, keyboard controlled Frogger variantIn this game he player has to move Claude from the...
Clear Out is an improved stand-alone version of the puzzle game of the same name included in the Absolute Puzzle...
ClockWerx (alternatively known as Clockworks) is a puzzle game based on ClockWerx. The gameplay mechanics remain the same: the player...
This remake of the puzzle game from 1994 replaces the graphics and sounds with new enhanced assets, and adds the...
Atari ST (2004)
Clogged up is a moving puzzle game. On a 6x6 board your goal is to reach the exit with your...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.66 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2007)
- 4.46 StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm (2013)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.