DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
Atari ST (1991)
The object of Colony is to control more territory than your opponent. You can move your sphere one or two...
Colony is a remake of the original version, with updated sound and isometric graphics. Like before, the object is to...
You are a human general and have to fight against crazy robots on the surface of the planet Ansgar-15. Your...
TRS-80 CoCo (1981)
The classic board game ported to the home computer. Two players try to move all of their checkers around the...
Color Cross Online is the follow-up to the original Color Cross based on the Picross concept. Just like the original...
ColorFun is a shareware version of Columns, a deviation of Tetris.Vertical rectangle blocks fall from the top of the screen....
Commodore 64 (1994)
Color Mania is a computer adaptation of the eponymous board game. The objective of the game is to guess a...
Colors of War is a shareware, mouse controlled, strategy war game. The game has both single battle and campaign modes...
TurboGrafx CD (1992)
Color Wars is a puzzle game in which up to four players try to win by putting colored balls on...
Color Wheel is a single-player, sliding-block kind of puzzle that is one of the first puzzles devised by eBrainyGames. The...
Commodore 64 (1984)
Colossus Chess 2∙0 is a computer program that allows you to play the computer at a game of chess. The...
Atari 8-bit (1984)
Colossus Chess 3.0 is a computer version of chess which allows you to play the computer or yourself. The board...
This compilation contains the following games: Colossus Bridge 4 Colossus Chess X Colossus X Backgammon Colossus X Draughts
Colossus X Backgammon is a single-player, mouse-controlled DOS implementation of Backgammon. The game plays in CGA and EGA modes and...
Colossus X Draughts is a single-player, mouse/keyboard controlled DOS implementation of the popular board game. This game is from the...
Combat Checkers is a variant of American checkers, with single- or two-player mode, but where the pieces have traits from...
Combat Chess is a version of the classic chess strategy but with detailed pieces, different for both the white and...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.66 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2007)
- 4.46 StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm (2013)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.