DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
You have enrolled in the Academy of Magic. Make your teachers proud and advance from a Novice to a Grand...
Nintendo DSi (2010)
In this solitaire game, cards are laid out in a row. The object of the game is to pile all...
Accordion is a solitaire card game. Cards are dealt face up one at a time and the aim of the...
Accumulus is a small puzzle game for playing on the Workbench desktop, bearing some similarities to Pick 'n Pile. The...
ZX Spectrum (1983)
Ace Low is a card game where you are presented with ten cards turned down and after looking at the...
Ace of Spades is a casino game with a gruesome twist. The player competes against female opponents in poker or...
Aces Up! is a card solitaire game. The main goal is to remove all the cards from the four columns...
A Chess Playing Program for the IBM 7090 Computer also known as the Kotok-McCarthy-Program after its creators is a chess...
Taking place on the USSR front between February and March 1943, Achtung Panzer is a reenacting of the pitched Third...
This collector's edition includes: Achtung Panzer: Kharkov 1943 A2 poster DVD documentary entitled The History of The German Panzer 1914...
A Clue's Solution is a shareware puzzle game for one to four people, it is turn based and can be...
Acme is a single player, freeware, card game from Australia.The game is intended for five players, in this computerised version...
Acornsoft Games Pack 10 is a collection of ten games. Breakout is variant of the arcade game with the same...
Acornsoft Games Pack 7 is a collection of three games. Green Things is a text based strategy game where the...
Acornsoft Games Pack 8 is a collection of three games. Stargate is a fixed screen shoot 'em up. Three different...
Acquire is adapted from the board game of the same name. Up to six players can take part and each...
This comedic multiplayer word game was originally a game on IRC chat channels starting in 1994. Berkeley Systems created a...
Acrostix is a single-player, freeware, word puzzle game that is a bit like the word puzzle bit in 'Wheel of...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.66 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.