DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
Cyberstorm 2: Corporate Wars is the sequel to MissionForce: Cyberstorm. The player can join one of the eight corporations fighting...
Like its predecessor Beast Blaster the game Cyborg Detonator is a puzzle game with a non-deterministic physics engine. The player...
ZX Spectrum (1985)
A cyclone is sweeping across a small group of islands. As the pilot of a lone rescue helicopter, it is...
CYPHER is a fast online multiplayer platform shooter. Take the role of agents and infiltrate the government by hacking servers....
Atari 8-bit (1993)
Cywilizacja (Civilization) is a tactic strategy game, similar in its gameplay to Empire: Wargame of the Century. The player takes...
ZX Spectrum (1987)
Czarny Poniedziałek (Black Monday) is a turn-based strategy game simulating a stock market. Each player (from 1 to 4) begins...
dab, or ‘Dots and Boxes’ is a traditional paper game involving a grid of dots. The objective is to take...
The second Super Robot War is the first canonical episode, where all the basic fundaments of the story and system...
PlayStation 2 (2003)
Dai-2-ji Super Robot Taisen α is the third game in the Alpha sub-series after Super Robot Taisen α Gaiden, picking...
The third Super Robot Taisen game is the first to appear on the Super Famicom and a direct sequel to...
Nintendo DSi (2010)
Game Boy (1991)
Daisenryaku is a traditional military turn-based strategy game. The game uses "fake hexagons"; the hexagons are in fact square. There...
One of many grand war simulations in Daisenryaku series, Daisenryaku for Famicom is a turn-based strategy with quite modern armies,...
Game Gear (1991)
The Game Gear version of the grand old lady of war simulations, Daisenryaku, arranges a war between the fictive Red...
Daisenryaku II is the second main installment in the turn-based war strategy series. Like its predecessor, the game puts the...
Daisenryaku III: Great Commander is a turn-based war strategy game. Like its predecessor, it allows up to four players to...
Like the other games in the long-running Daisenryaku series, Daisenryaku IV is a strategy/war simulation game.Unlike most of the previous...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
- 92 Myth II: Soulblighter
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Paris wa Moeteiru ka (2001)
- 4.60 StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void (2015)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2006)
- 4.44 Sea Battle (1980)
- 4.39 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
- 4.39 WarGames: DEFCON 1 (1998)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.