DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
Back in the days of the Commodore 64 there was a game named Traffic in which you could control traffic...
Crossword Addict is a collection of four hundred and eighty-six crossword puzzles. The puzzles can be printed and completed in...
Crossword Buff 501 is a collection of single player crossword puzzles. There are six kinds of puzzles in this product...
A compilation of three simple puzzle games previously released by eGames in their early RomTech days. Crossword Mania is a...
A digital collection of 110 crosswords that can be solved with a keyboard instead of a pencil. Experienced puzzlers will...
Crossword & Puzzle Games For Windows is a collection of shareware and freeware games and utilities published by Idigicon in...
Nintendo DS (2007)
CrossworDS is the correct title for this game and is just short for Crosswords for Nintendo DS. It's a port...
Nintendo DS (2008)
Take a break with Crosswords DS. Hold your Nintendo DS like a book, and choose to solve one of the...
This CD-ROM title includes three Windows 95 versions of word games.CrossWorld: L.A. Times Syndicate Edition is a Windows 95 version...
The game proposes the archive of 365 "LA Times" crossword puzzles for the player to solve. Player may load the...
In Cruise Ship Tycoon, you can pick your ship and build it the way you want - add rooms, restaurants,...
Despite the name, this game is not about the historical crusades. The scenarios in Crusade are fully fictional and in...
In Crusaders: Thy Kingdom Come the player takes control over the crusader army which marches against Jerusalem in the late...
Atari ST (1991)
Crush! is a game where you have to watch out for falling bricks.A crane at the top of the screen...
Crush! Deluxe is best described as a much-improved version of MicroLeague's earlier Blood Bowl, a futuristic rugby game. While Blood...
Crusher is an action puzzle game where you must complete multiple tasks in order to win. You are in a...
Crusher Castle II is an action game where a character needs to escape a haunted castle by eliminating ghosts and...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 95 Elite
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.71 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.