DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
Crystal Wizard is a single-player gem matching game that takes elements of standard tile matching games and combines it with...
Ice Crusade is a standalone continuation of the post-nuclear real time strategy Cuban Missile Crisis: The Aftermath from G5 software....
This wargame is set in a hypothetical reality in which the Cuban Missile Crisis of 1962 was the beginning of...
Cube is a puzzle game with action elements. The game is set in a cubic world with different stages and...
CUBE: Discover Your Cleverness is a single player block-moving logic puzzle.The object is to move a robot from the start...
CubeDrift is a logical game inspired by Sokoban with new game mechanics - you do not have any character, you...
Cube Escape is a puzzle game where you direct a colored cube through mazes made of colored tiles. The cube...
BBC Micro (1982)
Cube Master is a digital version of the Rubik's Cube puzzle game. The screen is split in two areas. Bottom...
Apple II (1982)
Designed as a form of computerized aid for Rubik's Cube players, this game simulates the popular cubic puzzle containing a...
Atari 2600 (1982)
The object of Cubicolor is to match the pattern shown to the sides. You are shown a five by five...
This 'Tic Tac Toe' variant is flown in 3x3x3 cubic playfield. Player should align three 'X's either horizontally, vertically, or...
Apple II (1978)
Cubik is a three dimensional Tic-tac-toe game similar to the board game Qubic. It can be played by two players...
Cubit is a 3D puzzle game where the player must arrange cubes into proper configurations, as seen from the front,...
Cubology is a 3D color matching game. On arcade mode, the objective is to clear a pile of multicolored cubes,...
Cubozoid is a one or two player, shareware, tile/block matching game similar to Zuma and many others. The object of...
PlayStation 2 (2002)
Culdcept is a hybrid board/card game where the objective is to generate the most mana before making it back to...
Nintendo 3DS (2016)
Xbox 360 (2008)
Culdcept Saga is a Magic/Monopoly-style video game in the Culdcept game series. Gameplay is similar to previous instalments. As in...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Zenji
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.66 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2007)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.