DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
12th Century BlackJack is a single player Blackjack game.The game has medieval style graphics and sound effects combined with a...
1503 A.D.: The New World is, like its predecessor, a 2D-strategy game where the player colonizes a new world. The...
TurboGrafx CD (1993)
1552 Tenka Tairan is a war strategy game set during the Sengoku period of the Japanese history. The three campaign...
The game simulates the 15 Puzzle, a sliding puzzle that consists of numbered square tiles located on 4x4 board in...
Commodore 64 (1994)
15 Piętnastka is a simple puzzle-solving game. The game is controlled with cursor keys or a joystick. The task requires...
Xbox 360 (2009)
15 Puzzle is a simple slider puzzle game which features five different puzzles, each with it's own difficulty ranging from...
The well-known sliding block puzzle game is honored with another computerized treatment, written in BASIC. In keeping with the original...
This release combines the original game Anno 1602: Creation of a New World and its German-only add-on Anno 1602: Erschaffung...
1701 A.D. is part three of the ANNO / A.D. series and combines the most successful aspects of 1602 and...
Based on Avalon Hill's board game of the same name, 1830: Railroads & Robber Barons is a railroad empire building...
1848 is a classic hex-based wargame set during the era of the Hungarian Independence War of 1848-49, a period that...
Nintendo DSi (2012)
Two campaigns of fifteen missions, which are based on real battles of World War I, each puts the player in...
19-2: Opération Antigang is a tower defense variant featuring 32 levels, and a multiplayer mode. This Facebook game was inspired...
1939 is a 2D turn-based strategy game with elements of the strategy board games, similar to the Panzer General series....
1941: Frozen Front is a turn-based strategy game shown through a top-down perspective. The gameplay is identical to 1805: French...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.66 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2007)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.