DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
In this strategy game, which you play against the computer, your goal is to move all your game pieces from...
Dodgem is a variation on the sliding block puzzle game.The game is played on either a 3x3 board - where...
DOGE2048 is a 2048 clone featuring, instead of numbers, images of the Shiba Inu dog that came to be known...
Dogs of War is a real-time tactical game set in a full 3D environment. Three factions are fighting each other...
Dogs of War is an unofficial electronic adaptation of the Axis & Allies tabletop game. It was initially released as...
The second most popular piece of American artwork (behind only the velvet Elvis) is now a computer game. This poker...
Idol Star Seeker Remix is the first independent release from developer G.rev Ltd., the game differs quite a bit from...
Dokonjō Gaeru: The Mahjong is a traditional Mahjong game based on the manga written by Yasumi Yoshizawa.The game can be...
You take over the role of Richard Lionheart (original board game title "Lionheart") after coming back from the crusades. On...
You are one of the alien Mindlords, controlling your species in the battle for "Anima", the substance of all life...
Dominion: Storm Over Gift 3, the sequel to G-Nome, is a real-time strategy game where four races, Humans, Darkens, Mercs,...
Dominoes is a traditional board game where the goal is to get rid of your domino bricks, or bones as...
Domino is a digital conversion of the classical tile laying game of Dominoes. Each rectangular tile has a number of...
Atari ST (1988)
Dominoes is tile laying game for low or high resolutions. Despite the name this game has nothing to do with...
Dominoes is a single-player, shareware, implementation of the classic game of single spinner dominoes.In this variation of the game each...
Xbox 360 (2008)
Domino Master is an electronic version of the classic domino game and it can be played with up to four...
Domino Quake has the player control the little dragon Gus O'Line in the Domino Quake championship tournament. With 60 puzzles...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 95 Elite
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.71 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.