DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
Atari 8-bit (1993)
Global War is a tactical game. The player is the leaders of of nuclear empire and contending with four countries...
Glocal Hexcite is one of several conversions of the popular computer and board game. Players take turns placing shapes on...
Gloriana. is a management game set in the year 1550 AD, when Elisabeth becomes Queen of England.The player is cast...
Nintendo DS (2007)
Glory Days 2 takes the premise of Choplifter! and cranks it up a few notches. A strategic component was added...
Glory of the Roman Empire is a city-building simulation set during the height of the glorious Roman Empire. In the...
Glowing Bugs is a single-player, colour matching game. Bugs are appear on the leaves of a plant. The player must...
Glow Worm is a puzzle game where the player has to morph glow worms into fireflies and save imprisoned creatures....
Yet another "minesweeper" game, named after the pet name of the Swedish army's minesweeping machine "Glufs-glufs". The game plays in...
In Gnarf the player takes care of a comic character, a "Gnarf", and sends him into tactical wrestling matches. Every...
Go is a digital version of the classic Chinese board game. The game is played with two players or against...
Commodore 64 (1983)
Go is a computer version of the board game which is played on a 13 x 11 grid between two...
Gobbler is a single player, shareware, which plays a bit like Pac-ManThe game takes place in a maze. Throughout the...
Atari ST (2002)
Godpey, a clone of Gunpey, is all about lines. On a playfield filled with squares, tiles with diagonal and angled...
In a completely different style from the first Nintendo Godzilla game from Toho, you play as japanese military forces fighting...
Game Gear (1995)
Godzilla: Kaijuu no Daishingeki is a turn based strategy game, with some arcade elements. A player can play as Godzilla...
Nintendo 64 (1999)
Goemon and his pals take a break from fighting evil and instead get together and play a unique board game...
Nintendo DSi (2010)
Ever wish you could play fetch, but without the hassle of a dog, slobber, or requiring ample outdoor space? With...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 95 Elite
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.71 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.