DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
In the ancient Roman Empire take control of one of the five powerful noble family and help make the Empire...
Spiritual successor to The Lost Admiral, this game has VGA graphics, more extensive resources, a "research" element to get the...
Commodore 64 (1986)
Grandmaster Chess was a re-release of the 1982 chess game Grandmaster by Kingsoft and also included the 1982 game Renaissance...
It's chess. Grandmaster Chess. Chess in SVGA and on a CD-ROM. Multiple Skill Levels, Various different sets of boards and...
Grand Ouvert is a humorous Skat cards game simulation. Instead of faceless computer AI opponents the player faces up to...
ZX Spectrum (1986)
As Grandpa Joe, your target is complete the Glenlackofeagles course's 18 holes of golf within 72 shots - averaging four...
Grand Prix World is the third game in the Microprose F1 management series. In GPW the player can take control...
Grand Slam Bridge is a bridge game that represents the rules of Contract Bridge. For both partners a set of...
The second installment in the series is a remake of Grand Slam Bridge with modern abilities of its time such...
With the Graphic Chess game you can play against the computer. There are two levels of difficulty to choose from....
Grasshoppers Quadrille is a single player puzzle, it is played entirely with the mouse.This puzzle was first described in Henry...
GravBlocks is, on the surface, a traditional match-three style puzzle game in a similar vein to Tetris Attack or Bejeweled....
Achtung Panzer: Operation Star is a sequel to Achtung Panzer: Kharkov 1943. It’s an Eastern Front war game with the...
In keeping with the multi-body gravitational physics gameplay established by the developers' earlier Gravitee golf-in-space games, the golf balls have...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 95 Elite
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty (Collector's Edition) (2010)
- 4.79 Sea Battle (1980)
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.