DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
Commodore PET/CBM (1980)
Hartenjagen is a card game (hearts) that can be played by a single player against three AI players. Unlike the...
Nintendo DS (2007)
Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness is the fourth installment of the Harvest Moon series on the DS. This version has...
The basic idea behind Hattrick is to manage a football (soccer) team wisely, buying and selling players, setting the squad,...
Another ultra-violent product by InFluid Software, Haunted Childhood is a set of four games for two players, each one a...
Your fraternal twin brother has been gone a while but you weren't worried. His job takes him away, at times....
Game Gear (1991)
Head Buster is a so-called ”future sports” game about robots. On a top-down, horizontally scrolling playfield, armed robots are moved...
Head-On Collision! is one of a package of games produced by The Code Zone. Games from this package were used,...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2006)
- 4.44 Sea Battle (1980)
- 4.39 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
- 4.39 WarGames: DEFCON 1 (1998)
- 4.38 Famicom Wars (1988)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.