DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
Atari ST (2002)
Godpey, a clone of Gunpey, is all about lines. On a playfield filled with squares, tiles with diagonal and angled...
In a completely different style from the first Nintendo Godzilla game from Toho, you play as japanese military forces fighting...
Game Gear (1995)
Godzilla: Kaijuu no Daishingeki is a turn based strategy game, with some arcade elements. A player can play as Godzilla...
Nintendo 64 (1999)
Goemon and his pals take a break from fighting evil and instead get together and play a unique board game...
Nintendo DSi (2010)
Ever wish you could play fetch, but without the hassle of a dog, slobber, or requiring ample outdoor space? With...
Xbox 360 (2008)
Go! Go! Break Steady is a rhythm game similar to Boom Boom Rocket combined with the circle puzzles of the...
Game Boy (1990)
A peaceful nation has been invaded by an enemy army, and you must help clear the way for your own...
Gokuraku Jongg is the sequel to Raku Jongg, a puzzle game based on the rules of Mahjong. Mahjong tiles drop...
PlayStation 2 (2003)
Gokuraku Jongg Premium is an enhanced port of the mahjong puzzle game Gokuraku Jongg which includes several new modes. Time...
The Golden Horde is a real-time strategy game, based on events that took place in Central Asia, Russia and western...
Golden Sub is a tile matching game where the player controls a submarine which collects coins. The game field is...
TRS-80 CoCo (1997)
Gold Runner 2000 is an expanded clone of Lode Runner, adding both vertical and horizontal scrolling to the gameplay, as...
Goldrush Klondike is a single player Solitaire card game.This game includes twenty Klondike variants. It is played with the mouse,...
While Topware's well known Gold Games-series has games from all genres, this particular compilation only contains six titles, most of...
Golem takes place on earth in the distant future after a certain cataclysm, which the opening FMV depicts as a...
The king has gotten lost looking for his daughter, so a golem sets out on a journey to find him...
Commodore PET/CBM (1979)
In this adaptation of the traditional board game Gomoku, the player can play against the AI. Normal rules apply. Each...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 95 Elite
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.71 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.