DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
Classic blackjack game in DOS. Objective beat the dealer by getting as close as possible to 21. Has mouse support....
John Chenault's Snake! is one of the first Nibbles clones for the IBM PC.But this ASCII graphics Snake game has...
Nintendo DS (2007)
In John Deere: Harvest in the Heartland you'll use your custom made character to navigate (up/down, side to side) your...
The Joint Task Force is a special rapid deployment force. As terror and violence in the world continue to rise,...
The Joker's Wild Jr. is a trivia game based on the 70-80s game show The Joker's Wild. The game is...
The Joker's Wild! is a trivia game based on the 70-80s game show of the same name. The game is...
Joyful Executions is a strategy game that satirizes the propaganda of the North Korean government. Players control Kim Bok Kyong,...
Another J.R.R. Tolkien based game, but specifically focused on the Two Towers story, starting right before the siege of Helm's...
Commodore 64 (1990)
Julius Cäsar is a strategy game in which the player takes the role of Julius Caesar in ancient Rome. The...
Hundreds of those "Jumble" scrambled word puzzles that appear in daily newspapers (the ones with four scrambled words, and a...
Jump Jack is a classic Jump´n´Run-game, made primarily for younger kids. The gameplay is easy to learn, the graphics are...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2006)
- 4.44 Sea Battle (1980)
- 4.39 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
- 4.39 WarGames: DEFCON 1 (1998)
- 4.38 Famicom Wars (1988)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.