DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
After the death of its emperor the Hesperian Empire breaks down and four races fight for the leadership. Each faction...
Hex is a strategy game with a simple goal: create a line of green hexagons connecting the bottom with the...
Hex is one of a package of games produced by The Code Zone. Games from this package were used, in...
Hex is a computer translation of the strategy game of the same name: a 11x11 grid of hexagonal cells makes...
Hexalot is a single player shareware strategy/puzzle game.The story behind the game is based on King Arthur, ruler of Hexalot,...
Hexapawn is one of a package of games produced by The Code Zone. Games from this package were used, in...
Commodore 64 (1983)
Hexapawn is a strategy game played against the computer played on a 3 x 3 grid, with each player having...
Hex Empire is a turn-based strategy game played on a randomly generated hex-based map. The player takes command of the...
Xbox 360 (2007)
The follow-up to Tetris creator Alexey Pajitnov’s Hexic, Hexic 2 expands the formula with new multiplayer mode and new special...
In a futuristic vision of the 21th century, mankind's most demanding and dangerous tasks are carried out by modular, adaptable...
Windows 3.x (1995)
Hex Trap is a single-player, mouse controlled, Minesweeper style game. It was developed by the Cosmi Corporation and is featured...
Hexxagon is a board game based on Ataxx, except with a hexagon grid instead of a square grid. It takes...
This game is an unofficial Adobe Flash-based clone of the original Hexxagon game created by Paul Neave.You play as the...
Hexxagon is a board game, based on the Ataxx concept and similar to its DOS adaptation Hexxagon. This two-player game...
Sequel to Argo's original and widely known Hexxagon, Hexxagon 2 adds improved graphics, better AI and somewhat better board configuration...
Hexxagon HD is a board game, an enhanced version of the developer's earlier Hexxagon. Just like its predecessor it takes...
Xbox 360 (2010)
A bomb containing toxic gas has been planted in the basement of a building in the city. If the gas...
HIARCS 8 is a chess simulator using the Fritz 7 interface, but its own chess engine, one of the strongest...
Hidato Adventures is the electronic adaptation of a logic puzzle game created by Israeli mathematician Gyora Benedek. Each level is...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.66 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2007)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.