DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
HiddenLynx is a freeware implementation of the traditional Chinese board game called Xiangqi (象棋), also known as Chinese chess, where...
Hidden Stroke II is a stand-alone game in the Sudden Strike series and it is based on the Sudden Strike...
Hidden swap buttons is a simple puzzle game. A new game opens a window filled with 8x8 coloured squares. The...
The pen-and-paper game Battleship gets another digital translation, which pits man against machine for a round of grid-based marine warfare....
Hieroglyph is a puzzle game with an Egyptian theme. Like in the board game Master Labyrinth the player has control...
ZX Spectrum (2005)
Interplanetary Pig Farmer Eadwig Addlethorpe owns a series of magnificent pig farms on a large planetoid in the belt of...
Windows 3.x (1992)
High Command is a tactical strategy game. The game field, which looks a lot like Minesweeper, is divided into squares....
High Command is a strategic-level strategy game that places you in the role of leader of either the Allied or...
TurboGrafx CD (1991)
High Grenadier is a turn-based strategy game with role-playing elements. The game has a rather abstract plot that depicts a...
Highland Warriors is a standard 3D real-time strategy based upon medieval Scotland in a very William Wallace/Braveheart-esque themed game. Authentic...
High Noon is a simple text-only Western gunfight duel simulation and was originally created as a BASIC game as early...
High Roller is a one or two player similar to Yahtzee. Each player has two rolls of the five dice...
High Roller Casino is a text-based casino game consisting of a Slot Machine, a Wheel of Fortune, a Roulette Wheel,...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Zenji
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.66 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2007)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.