DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
Atari 2600 (1978)
Hunt & Score is similar to the game Memory. The player is presented with a numbered grid; behind each grid...
A mythical creature called a Wumpus is sleeping somewhere in a series of maze-like caves, and your goal is to...
An adaptation of the graphical TI-99/4A version of this traditionally textmode game of exploration, this conversion puts the player in...
In this basic (not BASIC, ChoiceScript!) implementation of the original cave-crawling survival horror game, the player is put in the...
Hydacorn is a timed puzzle-board game. The screen is divided into three windows. First one is a working window, the...
Atari 8-bit (1993)
Hydraulik is a Pipe Dream clone. The player's task is to close the water cycle by stacking pipes in the...
Hyokkori Hyōtanjima: Daitōryō o Mezase! ("Aim for the Presidency!") is a sugoroku-style board game for up to four players based...
Commodore 64 (1992)
Hyper Aggressive is a strategic puzzle game aiming to provide some sensitivity for the binary numeral system. The playing area...
Commodore PET/CBM (1980)
Hypertrek is a version of Star Trek. The player controls a starship and must navigate space in order to hunt...
Before founding PKWare and inventing the ZIP compression standard, Phil Katz produced at least one game as a hobbyist by-product...
An old friend has preceded the player in a pixelated 2D flooded subterranean cavern complex. In this underground, underwater maze,...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 95 Elite
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.71 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.