DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
Kreuzzüge is basically the same game as Kampf dem Terror with a different scenario. In this game the player takes...
KReversi is an implementation of the Reversi-board game. On a 8x8 board two players set stones in turns and must...
Dragon 32/64 (1983)
Kriegspiel is German for "wargame", and that is exactly what this is. The game behaves much like a traditional board...
Commodore 64 (1989)
Krieg um die Krone is the predecessor of Heirs to the Throne a board game comparable with Risk. In a...
KrisKros is a turn based, shareware, word game for one to four players. The players are presented with a selection...
It is the seventh millennium; the Earth is devastated, after centuries of war and multiple nuclear winters that caused a...
In this game you play as a contestant in the TV game show The Krypton Factor. The game consists of...
Atari 8-bit (1994)
Książę is a turn based historical strategy game, similar to Defender of the Crown. The game is set in Poland...
KsirK is an implementation of the Risk-board game. Up to six players compete on a world map. Each turn armies...
KSquares is an implementation of the pen and paper game Dots and Boxes. On a grid each player connect two...
Kto spotka UFO is a game for two players. The action takes place in 1958, when alien creatures arrived to...
Kurusetra is Indonesia's first online multiplayer web and WAP-based strategy game, using Hindu-Javanese influences of the Mahabharata Sanskrit epic of...
Kyan Kyan Collection is a computer adaptation of the Japanese card game Daifugō / Daihinmin (known in English-speaking countries as...
FM Towns (1989)
Kyan Kyan Collection is similar in concept to an earlier game with the same name, being a strip Daifugō card...
Kyn is a tactical role playing game. The setting is described as Viking mythology but with magic. You create a...
Nintendo 64 (1999)
Kyojin no Doshin 1 is a game where you are god. You wander an island of sun worshippers as nothing...
Kyumi Puzzle is a 2D item matching puzzle game. The objective is to remove all the items from the screen...
TRS-80 CoCo (1990)
La Belle Lucie is a solitaire card game. The aim of the game is to move all cards from the...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
- 92 Myth II: Soulblighter
- 92 Homeworld: Remastered Collection
- 92 Command & Conquer: Red Alert
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Paris wa Moeteiru ka (2001)
- 4.60 StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void (2015)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2006)
- 4.44 Sea Battle (1980)
- 4.39 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
- 4.39 WarGames: DEFCON 1 (1998)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.