DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
Ishido is a single-player, mouse controlled, strategy game. It is an implementation of Ishidō: The Way of Stones, a Macintosh...
SEGA CD (1994)
Ishii Hisaichi no Daiseikai (Hisaichi Ishii's Great Political World) is a farcical political-themed strategy board game based on the works...
In Island Conquest II you start out as the sibling of a sailor who washed ashore many years ago in...
BBC Micro (1984)
Islandia is a strategy game for two to four players. Each player is in charge of a trading company and...
A group of sailors is stranded on an archipelago after their ship was attacked by an hostile vessel. They start...
Isle Wars is a single-player, shareware, mouse controlled Risk-like game. The object of the game is to conquer all nine...
Amstrad CPC (1985)
The purpose of this game, which take place on the 12x12 matrix board is to block the opponent (computer). Every...
Atari 8-bit (2010)
This is a compilation of two puzzle board games: Isora with the isometric view, where the player must step on...
Itadaki Street 2 is the sequel to Itadaki Street, a Monopoly-style digital board game. It keeps the same basic gameplay...
PlayStation 2 (2002)
Itadaki Street 3 is, despite what the name might suggest, the fourth title in the long-running Itadaki Street series. In...
Nintendo DS (2007)
Itadaki Street DS is a Monopoly-style game from the Itadaki Street series, featuring characters from both the Mario series and...
Gourgeous King is the third title in the Itadaki Street series, and is essentially an expanded remake of Itadaki Street...
Itadaki Street is a digital board game similar to Monopoly, from the creator of Dragon Quest, Yuji Horii. Much like...
Itch! is a tricky puzzle game with simple rules and crazy graphics.The game principle is to simply arrange four equally...
The ITEP Chess Program is a Soviet Chess simulator run on M-2 and M-20 computers. It uses a Shannon Type...
Commodore 64 (1984)
It's Only Rock 'n' Roll is a management game where you are the member of a new Rock Group and...
Ivory Tiles is a puzzle game. You tilt or touch the screen to move the tiles on the playing field....
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.66 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.48 The Settlers II: Gold Edition (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2007)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.