DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
Join The Brick AA is a collection of jigsaw puzzles made up out of coloured bricks. Each puzzle is a...
The Joint Task Force is a special rapid deployment force. As terror and violence in the world continue to rise,...
Jojo's Fashion Show is the first game of what has become a series of games. It is a single player,...
The Joker's Wild Jr. is a trivia game based on the 70-80s game show The Joker's Wild. The game is...
The Joker's Wild! is a trivia game based on the 70-80s game show of the same name. The game is...
Joshi Daisei Private is an erotic sliding tile puzzle game. The player is presented with a 3x3 grid obfuscating an...
Jotto is a single player, shareware, word guessing game. The player must guess a the letters in a word by...
Commodore PET/CBM (1980)
Jotto is a word guessing game. The player must guess a five letter word by trying different other five letter...
Joyful Executions is a strategy game that satirizes the propaganda of the North Korean government. Players control Kim Bok Kyong,...
Another J.R.R. Tolkien based game, but specifically focused on the Two Towers story, starting right before the siege of Helm's...
Commodore 64 (1990)
Julius Cäsar is a strategy game in which the player takes the role of Julius Caesar in ancient Rome. The...
Hundreds of those "Jumble" scrambled word puzzles that appear in daily newspapers (the ones with four scrambled words, and a...
Atari ST (1994)
Jumble Up is a jigsaw puzzle written in STOS.The game loads a user supplied image and creates a puzzle with...
JumpEm is an implementation of peg solitaire. The game board is cross shaped, initially containing 45 holes, all but the...
Atari 8-bit (1993)
Jumping Jack is an arcade puzzle-solving game. The player's task is to break all the tiles. The number of lines...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 95 Elite
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.71 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.