DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
Jump Jack is a classic Jump´n´Run-game, made primarily for younger kids. The gameplay is easy to learn, the graphics are...
Junction is a puzzle game somewhat similar to Pipe Dream where the object of the game is to slide square...
Game Gear (1991)
Junction on the Game Gear plays much like its Genesis equivalent but the view is top-down rather than isometric. The...
Jungle is a single player, mouse controlled strategy game in which the player competes against the computer, it is an...
Jungle Gin plays a lot like the card game Gin rummy, but this time in a tropical setting. Two players...
The Junkyard is a stacking game where the player uses a construction crane to lift up cars, buses, trucks, and...
Jurassic War is an RTS set in prehistoric times that includes RPG elements. It is reminiscent of Warcraft, both in...
Atari ST (1991)
Just Another War in Space is a real-time strategy game in which the player participates in a space war. There...
The town of Astholm is protected by a Sapphire, one of the magical stones mentioned in old legends. Generation of...
Jyutei Senki is a turn-based strategy game, never released outside of Japan. The game takes place in an alternate universe...
A space-based resource management game, loosely a sequel to the earlier Utopia.You start building your community on an asteroid, whose...
Nintendo DS (2008)
K3 en het IJsprinsesje is a game based around the Flemish girl band K3 and particularly the second movie based...
In this game you are a commander of a Base Ship cruising around Indonesia and a pilot of four helicopters...
Kaczka is a puzzle game based on Polish TV show titled Czy wydra wygra. The goal of the player is...
The game is based on the anime Science Ninja Team Gatchaman (also known under differently translated titles Battle of the...
In Kairobotica, a brigade of mass-produced square-headed robots, the Kairobot Corps, is charged with keeping peace in the universe. They...
Game Boy (1990)
NavyBlue '90, just like its predecessor, uses the classic Battleship playing principle: two players place ships on a 8x8 grid...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 95 Elite
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.71 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.