DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
Jewel Drop! is a single-player tile-matching game. The object of the game is to swap tiles to make rows/columns of...
Nintendo DS (2009)
This is the Nintendo DS release of the well-received match-3 game Jewel Match for Windows/Macintosh. Due to the limited screen...
This is a free-to-play Flash version of the popular match-3 game Jewel Match for Windows/Macintosh. It features the first 10...
This is a free-to-play Flash version of Jewel Match 2, the second entry in a series of popular match-3 games...
The online version of Jewel Match 3 plays the same as the regular version. This version is limited to the...
This bundle contains two match-three puzzle games of the Jewel Match series: Jewel Match 2 Jewel Match 3
You have returned to the college of magic but they have a problem. There are numerous magical gems on the...
Jewel Match: Winter Wonderland is a game almost identical to Jewel Match but with a winter theme and music. Using...
Jewel of Atlantis is an action puzzle game which combines match-3 mechanics with Breakout-style mayhem. In this game, you explore...
A 1-kilobyte game (coded for the MiniGame Compo coding contest) for the unexpanded VIC-20, Jewels 20 is a puzzle game...
Travel to the darkest part of the Louisiana swamplands to solve the riddles of the "voodoo witch" and her tiny...
Atari ST (2009)
Jewelz is a puzzle game on a 4x4 board. Starting from the lower left, you can connect fields horizontally or...
Jigsaw365 contains one image for every day of the year and if that's not enough the game has a bonus...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 95 Elite
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.71 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.