DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
Kreuzzüge is basically the same game as Kampf dem Terror with a different scenario. In this game the player takes...
KReversi is an implementation of the Reversi-board game. On a 8x8 board two players set stones in turns and must...
Dragon 32/64 (1983)
Kriegspiel is German for "wargame", and that is exactly what this is. The game behaves much like a traditional board...
Commodore 64 (1989)
Krieg um die Krone is the predecessor of Heirs to the Throne a board game comparable with Risk. In a...
KrisKros is a turn based, shareware, word game for one to four players. The players are presented with a selection...
Kriss Kross is a variation of a crossword game where the player creates new words by playing various word mini...
It is the seventh millennium; the Earth is devastated, after centuries of war and multiple nuclear winters that caused a...
In this game you play as a contestant in the TV game show The Krypton Factor. The game consists of...
Atari 8-bit (1994)
Książę is a turn based historical strategy game, similar to Defender of the Crown. The game is set in Poland...
KsirK is an implementation of the Risk-board game. Up to six players compete on a world map. Each turn armies...
KSquares is an implementation of the pen and paper game Dots and Boxes. On a grid each player connect two...
Xbox 360 (2010)
Kukaku is a 2-player competitive puzzle game where the player must shoot colored blocks in order to match them. The...
Nintendo DSi (2009)
Rotate the numbered balls, and line them up horizontally or vertically to make them disappear! Kuru Kuru Action Kuru Pachi...
Kurusetra is Indonesia's first online multiplayer web and WAP-based strategy game, using Hindu-Javanese influences of the Mahabharata Sanskrit epic of...
Kyan Kyan Collection is a computer adaptation of the Japanese card game Daifugō / Daihinmin (known in English-speaking countries as...
FM Towns (1989)
Kyan Kyan Collection is similar in concept to an earlier game with the same name, being a strip Daifugō card...
Windows 3.x (1992)
This is a shareware puzzle game, registration originally designed to support the charity "Save the Children." In it, you play...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.66 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.48 The Settlers II: Gold Edition (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2007)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.