DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
A strategy role-playing game released during the height of the genre's popularity in 1998, when Final Fantasy Tactics and two...
Karu is a marble shooter game, where the objective is to match spheres of the same color to make them...
Kasparov's Gambit was Electronic Arts' attempt to enter the niche chess market dominated by Chessmaster 3000 and Battlechess. It has...
KAtomic is a conversion of the puzzle game Atomix from 1990. The player has to build molecules out of atoms...
This is the Russian Collector's Edition of Cossacks II: Napoleonic Wars. It includes: Cossacks II: Napoleonic Wars Manual Steel canteen...
KBounce is an arcade game with a puzzle element. The single-screen levels are build of blocks, with walls around the...
KDiamond is a tile-matching game, in which the player has to build rows or columns of at least three identical...
A promotional tie-in for the 2010 remake of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street, this interactive movie presents players...
Keep the Balance! is a fast-paced puzzle game requiring basic math skills. An evil joker has invaded our world and...
Game Boy Color (2001)
Keep the balance! is a puzzle game, where you have to balance a big weighing scale. The longer it stays...
Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Presents Rescue The Rusties is a promotional game packaged with specially marked boxes of Pop-Tarts breakfast pastries to...
Kenpelen Chess is a computer chess game with a top-down view but with a 3D-feel. It includes various boards and...
ZX Spectrum (1989)
You start on a square board that is split into 100 multi-coloured squares. The aim is to change all the...
Keno is a single-player, mouse controlled simulation of the popular casino machine. It appears in a couple of eGames compilations...
Keno Kraze is a single player implementation of the popular US casino game.In this game the player is presented with...
Keno Royale is a single-player, shareware game based on the gambling game that is popular in the USA. This game...
Feeling Lucky? Pull up a chair and play a few hands of Blackjack or Poker. Minimum bet is $1 and...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 95 Elite
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.71 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.