DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
Arcade Chess is a chess game aimed mainly at beginners. It uses the GFK Chess Engine and has a limited...
Xbox 360 (2013)
Arcadecraft is an economic simulation in which the player takes over and manages an arcade from 1980 to 1986. The...
Arcade Horse Racing is a horse race gambling simulation for up to four players. The game offers variations of 3...
Arcangel: The Legacy Of Peace is a turn based, isometric, strategy game.The story is based on the wise and benevolent...
Arcanists is an online multiplayer battle game in which hordes of wizards battle it out to prove their magical supremacy....
After the Great Mage War, sages believe the gods used their powers to prevent man from accessing magic in order...
PC Booter (1984), Amiga (1985), NES (1989), Commodore 64 (1984), Apple II (1984), Atari 8-bit (1983), ZX Spectrum (1985), Amstrad CPC (1985), Palm OS (2000), Macintosh (1986), iPhone (2012), PC-88 (1986), iPad (2012), Sharp X1 (1986) and FM-7 (1988)
Archon: The Light and the Dark is a strategic board game with some similarities to chess. Two sides, a light...
Archon Ultra is a complete remake of Archon. The game features a completely rewritten game engine, new graphics and sound...
Arcomage is a single or two player card game in which the players try to build their tower to a...
Ardeny is a tactical/operational level turn- and tile-based strategy game set during the Battle of the Bulge in World War...
Atari 8-bit (1995)
Ardeny 1944 is a two-player tactical turn-based strategy game with elements of strategy board games, similar to the Panzer General...
Arena Wars offers an unconventional mixture of RTS with FPS gameplay. Although something similar has been attempted with Savage, this...
Arena Wars Reloaded, as the name suggests, is more of a remake than a real successor to Arena Wars.Like in...
A Ressha de Ikou MD is a real-time railroad simulation game, and part of the A-Train series from Artdink. Based...
A translation of classic checkers. You jump over the opponent's buttons, and the last one standing wins. This game doesn't...
Argonaut is a single player, space strategy game.The game plays like many of the Star Trek variants though this game...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.66 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2007)
- 4.46 StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm (2013)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.