DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
PlayStation 2 (2004)
The year is 2004, and you play the role of an exchange student who arrives at the Kamiyoshi School in...
Koziołek Matołek Idzie do Szkoły (Matołek the Billy Goat Goes to School) is an educational game based on a popular...
Krazy Kreatures is an action strategy game for one or two players. Critters of all sorts will fill up the...
Krętacz is a timed puzzle-solving game. The objective of the game is creating an electrical circuit by rotating wires before...
Kreuzzüge is basically the same game as Kampf dem Terror with a different scenario. In this game the player takes...
KReversi is an implementation of the Reversi-board game. On a 8x8 board two players set stones in turns and must...
Dragon 32/64 (1983)
Kriegspiel is German for "wargame", and that is exactly what this is. The game behaves much like a traditional board...
Commodore 64 (1989)
Krieg um die Krone is the predecessor of Heirs to the Throne a board game comparable with Risk. In a...
KrisKros is a turn based, shareware, word game for one to four players. The players are presented with a selection...
Kriss Kross is a variation of a crossword game where the player creates new words by playing various word mini...
It is the seventh millennium; the Earth is devastated, after centuries of war and multiple nuclear winters that caused a...
The objective of Kruiswoord (Crossword) is to fill in the entire crossword with Dutch words. The player can ask the...
In this game you play as a contestant in the TV game show The Krypton Factor. The game consists of...
KShisen is an implementation of the Shisen-Sho/Match-It coin-op. Stones are places on a flat rectangular board and have to be...
Atari 8-bit (1994)
Książę is a turn based historical strategy game, similar to Defender of the Crown. The game is set in Poland...
KsirK is an implementation of the Risk-board game. Up to six players compete on a world map. Each turn armies...
KSquares is an implementation of the pen and paper game Dots and Boxes. On a grid each player connect two...
Xbox 360 (2010)
Kukaku is a 2-player competitive puzzle game where the player must shoot colored blocks in order to match them. The...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 95 Elite
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.71 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.