DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
This is the Russian Collector's Edition of Cossacks II: Napoleonic Wars. It includes: Cossacks II: Napoleonic Wars Manual Steel canteen...
KBounce is an arcade game with a puzzle element. The single-screen levels are build of blocks, with walls around the...
Windows 3.x (1994)
K-Chess for Windows is a shareware chess tutor. The game, which can be played with the mouse and/or the keyboard...
KDiamond is a tile-matching game, in which the player has to build rows or columns of at least three identical...
A promotional tie-in for the 2010 remake of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street, this interactive movie presents players...
Keep the Balance! is a fast-paced puzzle game requiring basic math skills. An evil joker has invaded our world and...
Game Boy Color (2001)
Keep the balance! is a puzzle game, where you have to balance a big weighing scale. The longer it stays...
Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Presents Rescue The Rusties is a promotional game packaged with specially marked boxes of Pop-Tarts breakfast pastries to...
Kenpelen Chess is a computer chess game with a top-down view but with a 3D-feel. It includes various boards and...
ZX Spectrum (1989)
You start on a square board that is split into 100 multi-coloured squares. The aim is to change all the...
Keno is a single-player, mouse controlled simulation of the popular casino machine. It appears in a couple of eGames compilations...
Keno Kraze is a single player implementation of the popular US casino game.In this game the player is presented with...
Keno Royale is a single-player, shareware game based on the gambling game that is popular in the USA. This game...
Feeling Lucky? Pull up a chair and play a few hands of Blackjack or Poker. Minimum bet is $1 and...
Kerwhizz is based of the children's TV show of the same name. It follows the main idea of the show...
PlayStation 2 (2000)
Kessen is a strategy game that tells the story of the events that brought feudal Japan out of a century...
Atari 8-bit (1996)
Ketchup is a puzzle-solving game. The main character of the game is the ruler of the state turned into a...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.66 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2007)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.